Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Service Supervisor with Dutch and French
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805624961W
Customer & Logistics Services is part of the Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Organization that was formed to create an environment with additional focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer-facing functions such as customer service, distribution, and transportation. CLS focuses its effort on the deployment of “best-in-class” global practices to drive growth while ensuring day-to-day commitments to safety, quality, customer service and cost.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR WITH DUTCH AND FRENCH
Full-time permanent contract
The Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for leading teams to perform transactional services to customers. He/she is expected to enable strong relationships and collaboration across functions as needed to provide service to customers.
As Customer Service Supervisor, you will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Providing oversight for order management, inquiry management, and invoice management activities performed by the team.
- Customer service inventory management process.
- Tracking of Customer Service KPIs, as OTIF, Fill Rate, Backorders, Returns, Rush Orders and Complaints.
- Expected to be proficient in all transactional processes performed by direct reports, and have a thorough understanding of the overall Customer Logistics and Service and Customer Service organizations.
- Monitoring team efficiency and effectiveness based on pre-determined organization performance metrics.
- Training and knowledge transfer.
We are looking for you, if you have:
- Native/Fluent level of Dutch: You will be mostly communicating with native professionals.
- Native/Fluent level of French: You will be mostly communicating with native professionals.
- Fluent level of English: You will interact with different departments within our organization.
- Previous experience from Customer Service roles is a must
- Past people management skills: You will lead and manage a team of Customer Service Specialists.
- Advanced communication skills: On daily basis, you will communicate with our customers and other internal business units.
- PC skills on advanced level: mainly Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. SAP knowledge is considered as a plus.
In return we offer:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English. Thank you for considering Johnson & Johnson as the next step in your career.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)