Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805624896W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
Cilag AG in Schaffhausen belongs to the group of Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical companies operating under the “Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson” trademark and manufactures high quality pharmaceutical products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and medical devices.
Today Cilag AG is one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in Switzerland supplying all the major global markets. The Schaffhausen facility is a Johnson & Johnson strategic launch and growth site for parenteral products and we have an impressive pipeline of new and innovative products.
TRAINEE PRODUCTION PLANNING SCHEDULER
Full time temporary contract (12 months)
As a Production Planning Detailed Scheduler, you are responsible for updating and maintaining the actual production status (1-13 WK Horizon) in local scheduling tools and creating process orders as per schedule.
Responsibilities include ensuring an optimized production schedule for the products, lines and site managed in accordance to the latest customer demands and available capacity as well as downstream replenishment requirement.
- Optimize production schedules (1-13 weeks horizon) for products in accordance to customer demand and available capacity;
- Responsibilities also include accountability for downstream replenishment and timely release for production in collaboration with local Quality Product Owner.
- Plan for adequate capacity for equipment calibration, maintenance plan and requalification schedules for horizon 0-13 weeks and lead daily/weekly planning/production alignments for the production lines to ensure sufficient capacities/resources in the 1-13 weeks horizon
- Manage short term exceptions such as lack of raw materials or unplanned equipment downtime
- Optimize customer service to avoid stock outs; identify and address potential short-term supply constraints within the weekly process; analyze daily supply/demand alerts and address or escalate accordingly
- Provide input to the S&OP process through Production Planner, to allow for transparency of risks and opportunities.
- Collaborate and partner with operations to ensure accurate bill of materials switch dates and timely update product of specific production parameters (cycle times, set-up times, yield, throughput) and capacity parameters (total usable hours; target capacity, planned hours) within local ERP system for the 1-24 months horizon; develop 'optimized' recipes for better scheduling and capacity utilization / efficiency
- Participate on investigative teams and site group initiatives (e.g. Customer Complaints, Business Continuity Planning, Kaizen/LEAN teams, etc.).
- Ensure compliance to all related planning procedures as per relevant GMP/ISO standards.
- Communicate impact of country health related legislation on the site local Environmental, Health & Safety
- Applies basic financial concepts to manage site level OH budget
- Responsible for OHS risk assessment
- In addition, you bring the following professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration with specialization in Logistics or Planning
- First experience in supply chain within an international and regulated Environment.
- Expertise in planning and/or logistics (desirable); APICS certification (preferred)
- Operational experience working in ERP systems, SAP/APO
- Advanced in Excel and Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent knowledge in German and English (spoken and written)
- Strong ability to prioritize
- Good communication skills and collaborative approach
If you are a creative innovator and willing to drive the change within a dynamic and complex environment then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking here.
Cilag AG (8562)