Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Business Manager - Specialty Care
Requisition ID: 1805624876W
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Build Your Career with Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world including three sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Device & Diagnostics. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERINE, BAND-AID, and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.
- Leads a highly qualified sales team and executes strategies to ensure that business unit NTS and market sales goals for Specialty Care are achieved
- Drives the company agenda in line with the Credo and develops sales strategies to drive growth and meet assigned targets for the Specialty Care BU.
- Oversees coordination and execution of strategies and tactics across Immunology, Oncology and Hematology portfolio in close collaboration with marketing team.
- Responsible for market share of the assigned product portfolio.
- Responsible for Sales, Supervision, Reporting and other duties requested by management within Business Unit.
- Responsible for Key Account Management and leading and managing relationships with key stakeholders including KOLs
- Responsible for planning, release, tracking and review of departmental budgets.
- Develops and implements an annual plan for sales promotion activities in collaboration with other departments.
- Creates opportunities, gives coaching for Business Managers and PSRs and train them as leaders.
- Experience in health industry
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret data
- Sales competencies – Disease and product Knowledge
- English language – Proficiency at the business level
- A minimum of 2-3 years in a First Line Manager position in the pharmaceutical industry
- People management experience and proven ability with coaching
- Influence skills with both inside and outside organizations
- Excellent communication skills
- Key opinion leader development
- Results/goal oriented
- Role model/ambassador for the company
Vietnam-Ha Noi-Ha Noi
Janssen-Cilag Ltd (7335)