Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
[J&J Vision] - Sales & Sales Force Effectiveness Manager
Requisition ID: 1805624841W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- Build best-in-class sales strategies with value proposition and seamless execution to win customers preference (Independent Outlets) and drive business performance
- Translate region Sales Force Effectiveness strategy and deploy to the team with key and omni-channel execution to win customer preference (Independent Outlets + Key Accounts + Distributors + Hybrid) and drive solid business performance.
- Accountable for achieving sales objectives while providing local customer insights, executing with excellence and controlling P&L/ market share.
- Internal: Business Unit Director, Key Account and IO Sales Team, Sales Analyst, Customer Activation Management, Marketing, Finance, Professional Affairs, Supply Chain, Regulatory Affairs, Quality. Regional key stakeholders.
- External: Eye Care professionals, optical store owners/ managers/ optometrists, Optical Channel (HQ / Frontline if any)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the following responsibilities.
- Develop, implement and execute Sales & Sales Force Effectiveness strategy and ensure execution excellence in different channels in order to generate targeted volume, profit and turnover aligned with overall JJVC goals
- Provide local customer/ category insights to identify opportunities and drive sustainable growth through solid plans
- Build strong relationships with customers and strong partnership with strategic accounts
- Lead coaching efforts and coach IO/ KA team members for high performance and sell-out culture with strong value proposition to Eye care professionals
- Forecasting and sales planning
- Manage his/ her own team and drive sell-out culture focus on JJVC strategic directions.
- Makes credo-based and Health Care compliant decisions
- Minimum education required: Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 8 years of sales experience required with proven sales record and significant people management experience
- Success-driven leader with strategic thinking able to deliver high and consistent and strong sales performance
- Drive partnerships (both external & internal) through superior and insight-driven value proposition
- Proven track record in developing people and leading positive changes.
- Inspire and mobilize team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Cantonese and English) to influence internally/ externally
- High level of energy and excellence in execution required
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)