Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
PROJECT MANAGER LOGISTICS
Requisition ID: 1805624542W
"Caring for the world... one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
Johnson & Johnson Customer and Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. The Customer and Logistics Services EMEA team is recruiting for a Project Manager within its hubs group.
Based on our site in Selzach we are looking for a highly committed
Project Manager Logistic
Basic tasks as project leader:
- Planning of a project from A to Z (starting position, project scope / content, objectives and results, project tasks, effort / cost / budget / controlling, deadline / milestones, parameters, organizational project structure / Scram, information / communication)
- Communication / progress monitoring with reporting
- Solve problems and identify risks (early detection of problems, development of possible solutions, implementation of these actions
- Creating feasibility analyses and investigations
- Ensure the necessary procedures to comply with various requirements (e.g. ISO, FDA, TÜV specifications)
- Project coordination with third party suppliers and external partners / consultants
- Coordination of various projects (project portfolio)
- Create project completion reports
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Operations or Quality Assurance
- First work experience in a Logistics, Operations or Quality environment is an advantage
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken), other languages a plus
- Demonstrated influencing skills within a matrix environment
- Ability to work independently, manage complexity and take ownership for deliverables
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) with ability to manage peer level, and more senior stakeholders
- Numerate and IT literate (i.e. all MS Office applications)
Synthes GmbH (7111)