Johnson & Johnson Carrières
SVP, entrez une adresse courriel valide
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior NPI Manufacturing Engineer 3
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805624352W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
Senior NPI Manufacturing Engineer
- Lead Manufacturing and Engineering activities to introduce new products, including working with R&D New Product Development groups in our US locations
- Create and execute validation strategies for medical device assembly processes, including writing validation protocols and reports, executing process tests, and analyzing the resulting data from validation activities
- Critically assess and improve medical manufacturing processes to achieve cost reductions and quality improvements
- Lead activities to specify, select, install and validate new medical manufacturing assembly equipment
- Provide engineering input to solve complex manufacturing process problems in the medical assembly environment, including a continuous focus on plant equipment and manufacturing processes to achieve cost and cycle time savings
- Lead Lean Manufacturing studies to improve assembly processes
- Develop new processes compliant with Lean objectives
- Provide detailed financial evaluations of manufacturing processes, including analyses of capital purchases, assessments of vendor costs, calculations of product standard costs, and analysis of cost-savings initiatives to satisfy company financial commitments
- Ensure all Health, Safety and Environment requirements are met and new standards are implemented
- Manage the technical interface with key manufacturing and service vendors. Develop vendor relationships to provide solutions to product/process requirements. Lead the partnership with Purchasing and Quality representatives to assure satisfactory vendor performance. Complete validation activities at vendor locations for new or transferred components.
and implement improvements to existing vendor processes to achieve cost
reductions and quality improvements
- Manage external equipment vendors through the process of machine design, procurement, and installation of new manufacturing equipment
- A minimum BS degree in an engineering or technical discipline is preferred with 3-5 years of related experience in required. A Master’s degree is a plus
- Process Excellence Six Sigma Blackbelt or equivalent certification is highly desirable
- Blueprint literacy including GD&T preferred
- Project management experience to develop and transfer new products into Manufacturing
- Experience required in leading manufacturing process initiatives to achieve quality improvements and cost reductions
- Demonstrated vendor management experience is required to qualify vendor manufacturing processes
- Detailed industry knowledge/experience in materials forming / processing and micro medical equipment is needed
- Cross-functional project management experience in the medical device manufacturing industry is also required.
- Fluent in English and French is required
Medos International Sarl (7898)