Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Shopper Activation Executive
Requisition ID: 1805624322W
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this a great place to further your career.
The Shopper Marketing team is tasked with driving J&J’s business through effective engagement and conversion of shoppers at the point of purchase (POP). This is through the flawless amplification and execution of Brand Marketing plans as well as development of retailer / channel specific co-marketing initiatives.
The Shopper Activation team are part of a wider team consisting of Shopper Marketing and Shopper Project Managers. Their overall responsibility is to:
- Deliver Shopper executions which reflect the shopper’s needs and are strategically tailored across the path to purchase.
- Develop and translate customer and shopper insights into creative impactful activation to be implemented across channels.
- Assisting in initiative planning and strategy for specific brands.
- Creation and deployment of brand initiative style guides for UK and NE Cluster.
- Claims development and pre-store testing (where relevant).
- Woking closely with the Senior Shopper Project Manager on prototype and production development on assigned brands.
- Brands assigned for specific role.
- NPI launches, event plans and monthly activity linked with retailer promotional plans
- Internally and (some external) facing role.
- Key stakeholders: Shopper Project Managers, Shopper Marketing Managers and NE Shopper community, CS&P, Marketing and Customer Development.
- Execution in current year and planning for next.
Execution with Excellence:
- Be a Shopper Activation expert for assigned brands, amplifying priority initiatives to maximise J&Js share.
- Develop and implement a compelling POP plan for all identified initiatives as well as supporting the retailer’s promotional activity programme.
- Understand the path to purchase for assigned brands and categories to produce suitable instore materials and make strategic recommendations that unlock the purchase barriers.
- Ensure all POS delivered has clear call to action for the shopper, is impactful, clear to read, aligned to brand equity (style guide) and addresses shopper purchase barriers to deliver increased sales.
- Develop clear style guides in conjunction with Marketing to ensure consistency in execution across the retail trade as well as brand and regulatory approvals are met.
- Engage and work in collaboration with J&J Legal, Reg’s and Medical teams to ensure product claims are developed within set parameters, whilst influencing the outcome.
- Continually improve the quality of POS presence instore, benchmark versus competitors, learn from market best practice and innovate.
- Provide quality and timely briefs for external agencies and engage fully and swiftly to ensure a superior output and strong working relationships and on budget executions.
- Drive high quality relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring they understand what is important to the shopper at the POP and what J&J need to deliver effectively along the path to purchase.
- Assist in the shopper marketing input into all parts of the IBP process providing clear guidance on how to win at the POP and incorporating understanding on shoppers, category, customer, competition, channel and external environment to help shape go to market plans for their assigned brands.
- Managing the PO process for assigned brands ensuring PO’s are raised and closed out on time.
- Budget to be kept updated and ROI on all expenditure to be reviewed and plans developed accordingly.
- Proposed plan for the full year to be aligned with Marketing and CD stakeholders
- Experience in in-store communications and trade/retail marketing preferred.
- Good stakeholder management including external agencies.
- Experience working with High street and Grocery retailers preferred.
- Experience working with Medical Affairs (PAGB), and Regulatory teams preferred.
- Commerciality, Innovation, Creativity, Project Management and a passion and flair for retail execution.
- Executes with excellence.
- Abreast of latest UK best practice in POS and in-store execution. Sets the standard for retail.
- Demonstrates a clear bias for action on priorities.
- Moves with speed to deliver results.
- Ability to make timely and effective decisions.
- Regulatory and compliance focused.
- Recognised as an expert resource for their brand teams and adapts actions accordingly.
- Good knowledge of retail environment.
- Understanding of retailer requirements and how to win in store.
- Deliver, Shape, Connect
· Positively champions Shopper Marketing across the business.
· Eagerly accepts stretch goals – winning attitude.
· Ability to develop relationships across multiple stakeholders.
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)