Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
【Vision Care】Marketing, Brand Equity
Requisition ID: 1805624026W
Will be responsible for working closely with Brand Equity Lead to develop and implement holistic brand marketing strategies and master brand communications considering consumer, shopper, professional and other required stakeholders in line with company business strategy and goal.
This person will support leading the ACUVUE® master brand equity building as a brand guardian and will work closely with global team of Global Brand Marketing (GBM)
Also will be responsible for brand agency management as well as media agency for maximizing their capability, quality of work, efficiency to support the company business as much as they can.
Work closely with Brand Equity Lead to support developing and implementing master brand strategies and communication plans based on the deep understanding of consumer and other required target insights
- Shape and lead holistic IMC strategies and plans to deliver compelling executions and efficient KPIs achievements with agile PDCA management
- Connect with cross functional members including Brand Management, Global Strategic Insight(GSI), Strategic Promotion Planning(SPP), Category, Customer, Consumer Planning & Development (C3 P&D), Communications, Reguratoly affairs, Professional affairs and Sales to lead the best of best ACUVUE® master brand communications
- Ensure that the ACUVUE® master brand equity is properly realized in every communication pieces that include consumer/ professional advertising, PR initiatives, in-clinic/in-store communication tools in a consistent way
- As a member of global marketing community, represent Japanese market, the second largest single market for Vision Care Franchise, and communicate regional market needs to GBM as well as to obtain necessary information to reflect for effective brand marketing programs/initiatives in a timely manner for franchise success.
- Work closely with GSI/IBI and use quantitative and qualitative metrics to deeply understand and accurately diagnose the health of the master brand to further evolve for future growth
- Identify and assess the competitive set that brand competes with, interacts with, and sources volume to proactively recommend the solution to achieve the master brand KPI and to contribute the archivement of business goal
- Get the best solutions from brand agencies/partners by strategically maximize their performance to demonstrate winning innovative brand creative ideas for driving required KPIs following with consistent business results
- Work closely with Brand Equity Lead to manage and deliver all media strategy/plan by staying ahead of the curve in leveraging all media available including traditional mass to the most emerging communication opportunities like digital/socials.
- Suppot to manage overall brand marketing expense to drive high ROI brand activity
- Recognize and manage individual contributors/partner members for desirable performance, according to their personal motivators
More than 8 years experiences in the consumer and brand marketing at FMCG or other consumer industry (Not necessary major company), consulting company and brand agency.
Proactive and passinate leadership for shaping and creating business or marketing strategy from scratch, building new brand or revitalize leading brand with a sense of entrepreneurship
Skills & Competencies
- Energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with assertively proactive attitude with a sense of responsibility, accountability to manage projects and proceed them ahead.
- Experienced in strategic marketing planning, brand marketing/communication and product marketing for consumer, shopper and professional
- Expert in holistic brand engagement implementation across required touchpoints or cross-media (Traditional mass, latest digital incl. ad. tech & socials, triple media)
- Proven ability to proactively identify issues/ opportunities and develop effective strategies to deliver actual results
- Can deal under high pressure situations and ristrictions by managing multiple priorities
- Strong collaborator and change leader
- Effective communication capabilities across the function and franchise
- Fluent English skills in writing, verbal communication and presentation
- Require international travels if any
- BA/BS degree (or higher) required
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)