Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IT - SUPPLY CHAIN PRODUCT SENIOR ANALYST
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Requisition ID: 1805623530W
Johnson & Johnson, Janssen Pharmaceutical Plant based in Borgo San Michele, Latina is recruiting for an IT SUPPLY CHAIN PRODUCT SENIOR ANALYST to be hired with a Permanent Contract.
Perform a variety of assignments related to the analysis, design, implementation, administration, and management of computer systems in the Manufacturing Execution and Digital Space.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing Technology Solutions with different Business functions within the Supply Chain.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest emerging Technology trends and exercise criteria in making advancements to automate and modernize Systems and Solutions. Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings. Documenting and communicating the results of efforts
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports. Performing requirements analysis. Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance. Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements. Managing competing resources and priorities. Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users. Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures. Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Comply with safety and environmental regulations to ensure execution, compliance, and proper reporting.
• A minimum of 4 years of IT Business Relationship management experience
• A minimum of 1 year Agile experience: in depth understanding of SCRUM framework, Product Owner, Scrum Master
• Implementation experience with disruptive, IoT/IIoT, and innovative technologies preferred
• A minimum of 3 years of End-to-End Supply Chain processes & systems knowledge
• Process Excellence/Lean/Continuous Improvement experience preferred
• Strong communication and critical thinking skills
• Must have superb communication skills (written and oral)
• Less than 10% travel required
• Advanced degree a plus
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)