Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Indirect Tax Analyst
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1805623526W
Senior Indirect Tax Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
The Consumer EAME Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance colleagues in 22 countries across the Consumer EAME region. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has sales of over $ 4 bn and sells approximately 100 different brands.
This role is an integral part of the EAME Centre of Excellence and is an outstanding opportunity for a Tax analyst to join a multinational company as J&J.
The role is responsible for timely and accurate preparation and submission of the countries’ Indirect Tax return.
Tax analyst’ mission is to ensure that a quality, reconciled accounting analysis is available for Indirect tax computations and any financial impacts of external tax audits are minimized and companies Indirect Tax returns are accurate and submitted on a timely basis. To achieve this a good understanding is also required of systems and processes so that they can be challenged and improved
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with state and local indirect tax laws and regulations, being the expert for your selected countries
- Manage the completion of the VAT, Intrastat and Other Tax returns, working with fiscal reps as required.
- Manage all the month/quarter/year end activities performed on time.
- To assist with the management of indirect tax audits conducted by state and local tax authorities.
- Implement modifications to systems in response to Indirect tax changes.
- Work with the Local Country COE Tax colleagues on Indirect Tax queries and changes.
- SAP VAT power user.
- Drive process improvements end to end, both system and manual
- Review/prepare indirect tax balance sheet reconciliations
- Lead, motivate and develop the COE Indirect Tax direct reports.
- Foster an environment of teamwork, innovation and sharing of ideas.
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
- Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadline
- Fully qualified accountant or an international qualified accountant equivalent, with 2-8 years post qualified financial experience
- Fluent English essential.
- Other languages within the EAME region advantageous.
- Minimum of 6 years work experience within financial environment with a minimum of 3 years indirect tax experience
- Experience in communicating with senior management and with multiple business partners
- People-management experience
- Takes personal responsibility for delivering results
- Demonstrates a clear bias for action on priorities
- Works to keep updated on the Tax legislation
- Seeks opportunities to learn and grow professionally
- Shows an appreciation for the talent and potential in others
- Accepts responsibility for and learns from his/her own mistakes
- Demonstrates ability to work with teams and individuals
- Actively seeks feedback
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)