Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Leeds, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1805623520W
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
- Plans, develops, and directs all commercial team (Commercial Business Manager) activity for the Johnson & Johnson business in the designated region based on sales/profitability and other goals and objectives established in conjunction with the Commercial Leader to deliver profitable share growth.
- Formulates and communicates overall commercial team objectives, policies, and strategies for the region in alignment with national direction, driving local execution.
- Constructs business plans to address upcoming external environmental changes, including FOM and Category Towers, including collaborative hospital working enabling market share growth and driving local profitability.
- Leads commercial strategy for the designated region and helps formulate and execute the Privilege and Elite national strategy.
- Ensures effective implementation and execution of policies and plans to achieve and exceed growth plans of the region and to achieve both long-term and short-range objectives, a member of the J&J Commercial Management Leadership team.
- Formulates value creation and commercial opportunities and drives contract management and compliance for Medical device Tier A accounts.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Full commercial responsibility for the geographical region, platforms and Elite and Privilege Strategy in strategic accounts.
- Execute the sales and commercial strategy ensuring the delivery of business plans brings profitable growth in excess of the market and competition.
- Equips and drives the commercial management team “to win” through rigorous selection, training, process organization, incentive schemes and personal development programs.
- Develop and implement the Johnson & Johnson commercial and Care Advantage framework and review process.
- Continuously builds and develops the leadership pipeline with high calibre individuals.
- Develop strong relationships with key customers and opinion leaders (non-clinical).
- Represent the business at country level for the commercial and VAS strategy.
- Conducts business activities in conjunction with compliance, ethics and legal requirements
EDUCATION / DEGREE REQUIRED:
- BS/BA. MBA or advanced degree preferred but not essential.
KEY SKILL / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Experienced sales and marketing leader with a track record of delivering results in challenging business environments.
- Experience in the healthcare industry, orthopaedic medical device or general surgery markets preferred; demonstrated ability to understand the portfolio of products.
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership experience with continuous & proven track record of success.
- Fully bilingual English / country language
- Potential of 40-50% travel / evening working required, potential for 1-2 nights per week away from home
- Exceptional organizational leadership, with ability to create the Winning Spirit and develop a high performing commercial team.
- Strong understanding of health economic and value selling principles.
- First class communication and negotiation skills are essential.
- Project Management and problem-solving skills.
- IT literate – ability to analyse and present information using appropriate IT resources
- Ability to analyse and interpret data, highly numerate.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)