Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
RTP Specialist - Audit, Requisition To Pay (RTP)
Requisition ID: 1805623479W
Audit and Compliance
Ensure that invoices are accurately posted
- Perform quality check on all invoices posted by BPO in accordance with defined audit guidelines
- Escalate issues to supervisor / team lead when necessary
Ensure that vendor master data are accurately maintained
- Perform quality review on all vendor master data changes in accordance with Policies and Procedures
Generate, review and validate various Accounts Payable reports
- Immediately coordinate any errors discovered. It is very important to catch and correct all errors before payment is generated.
Compliance to SOX rules and guidelines
- Ensure that all work being done is in compliance with SOX policies and guidelines.
- Help the team to identify that controls are working properly and effectively, and raises issues and area for
Adherence to Accounts Payable corporate Policies and Procedures
Maintain ongoing communications with internal and external customers
- Maintain an informed status of customer issues
- Share information, ideas, and experience with Team Lead/Supervisor and support staff
Assist in period end closing activities and liaising with other teams as required
Deliver serviceexcellence and maximize customer serviceand satisfaction
Develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders (external / internal customers, co-workers) Maintain professional attitude during service delivery and resolution of issues
Ensure that service levels and targets are met as per Service Level Agreements
Perform problem tracking and ensure that issues are properly documented, prioritized, tracked, and resolved within the Service Level Agreements (SLA)
Ensure proper and timely escalation of issues so that they are resolved to meet internal and external expectations
Use a considerable amount of discretion in escalating issues to appropriate parties – co-workers, team leads and process managers
Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovate solutions so the team can operate in an efficient and cost effective manner
Aleast University degree or equivalent in a finance related field or equivalent
1-3 years experience in the accounts payable function; fresh graduates may also be considered
Professional certification (e.g. CPA) desirable
Experience in shared services center of a multinational corporation desirable
Ability to read, writeand speak English
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ