Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Solutions Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805623251W
Business Solutions Analyst
• Excellent career growth potential
• Exposure across the business
• Provide business insights to drive growth
Be Vital to this role:
This role contributes to the company’s objectives by ensuring the field sales team is enabled through technology to make the right decisions that deliver the company’s objectives. Working within the business solutions team, this role will help ensure the sales group has the right technology in place and that it is being fully utilized. In particular, this role will work on ensuring sales systems are maintained with accuracy as well as working with customer business teams on key sales reporting, scan data, the sales intranet site, new line performance in market and projects designed to improve the reporting capability of the sales organization. By doing this, you will contribute to the achievement of the organisation’s sales, profit and market share results by ensuring the right information is available to make the best decisions.
• Work with the business solutions team to prioritise and support identified projects that will improve information & technology availability to the sales team
• Ensure timelines for all projects are implemented and followed to ensure timely and effective launch
• Work with stakeholders to identify how to improve existing sales information and technology
• Identify opportunities to improve reporting and technology solutions to make us a more efficient organization through discussions with other businesses, online research, trade journals and other relevant sources.
• Maintain various sales reports including new line performance tracking, daily and monthly sales reporting and standard scan reports
• Be the ‘go to’ expert in how to use sales systems
Be valued for who you are:
To be successful in this role you will require for the following:
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving ability
- Computer Literacy in Microsoft Office programs with Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in database software including running queries
- Exemplary presentation & negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of Aztec and Nielsen systems (preferred)
- Degree in Business/Accounting or a related discipline (preferred)
- A natural curiosity and passion for technology
In return, you will have an opportunity to work for a company which is a true global leader with a highly supportive and positive culture. If you are looking for a role that will challenge you and develop your career this is the role for you.
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)