Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HR Administration Process Analyst, EMEA
Requisition ID: 1805622936W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in HR, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
HR Administration Process Analyst, EMEA
Unlimited permanent contract
The Workforce Administration Programs HR Analyst will help defining and will drive EMEA Initiatives related to process improvements in area of HR Administration. The Analyst will support identifying key opportunities for process improvements based on central approach, as well as drive process optimization by reacting to emerging needs from the Delivery teams and based on business feedback. The Analyst will ensure delivery of improvements by analyzing and designing optimization of E2E processes, plus he/she will help maintain portfolio of EMEA initiatives (not only process improvements) with HR Leader, Workforce Administration Programmes. Portion of the coordination will also belong into area of stakeholder management and driving implementation, however large portion will be process analysis and design as such. The initiatives are based on the business needs and their scope is expected to cover especially HR Administration programs, technology and process upgrades but also processes acquisitions / divestitures coordination, Operational and Service excellence projects, Service delivery and process improvements initiatives, reporting and KPI set up etc. The Analyst will be delivering hands on recommendations and drive streamlining of inefficiencies.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Manage and support portfolio of the EMEA GS WFA Initiatives with strong focus on Process improvements
- Cooperate and create close connection with central TA and ERLR departments, Strategy & Operations departments; BU HR and others Coordinate activities with GS HR EMEA Senior Initiative Leader and initiatives leaders from Employee Relations/Labor relations and Talent Acquisition
- Drive & coordinate plans for selected initiatives / process improvements. Work on implementation as agreed with the HR leader, Workforce Administration programmes, including some level of stakeholder management and driving responsible roles to actions. Support Delivery teams with hands on design & analysis of process improvements
- Connect to other internal stakeholders and their overall initiatives plans (eg Talent Acquisition, Reporting teams, HR leaders…and represent GS WFA in the relevant meetings
- Deliver on selected initiatives completion
- Monitor and track progress, including report out as defined
- Cooperate and create close connection with central TA and ERLR departments, Strategy & Operations departments; BU HR and others
- Coordinate other efforts with S&O department
- Build connections across all tiers; understanding real business needs and adjusting the approach/methodology to them
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- Knowledge of HR, preferably from Workforce Administration / HR Services / HR Operations
- Strong experience with process analysis, design and process improvements. Knowledge of some process methodology improvements is big benefit
- Six Sigma green belt or Lean certified
- Ability to manage bigger initiatives and drive systematic approach
- Ability to connect with stakeholders and create strong working relationships in a diverse, multinational environment;
- Systematic approach and good planning skills;
- Proactive can-do attitude when facing and overcoming obstacles;
- Sense of urgency and ability to constantly balance more priorities;
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Workday is useful, workday and salesforce are an advantage;
- Experience from work transitions and management of change are advantage;
In return, we offer:
Most of all we offer an exciting and challenging job position where you can excel and work environment which you will enjoy. By joining us you will:
- Be part of an international team of experts to inspire and support you.
- Benefit from extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Be involved in healthy and active work environment.
- Help community members stay active and connected.
- And of course, receive competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)