Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HR Administration Regional Delivery Manager
Requisition ID: 1805622931W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in HR, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
EMEA HR Administration Regional Delivery Manager
Unlimited permanent contract
The Workforce Administration Regional Delivery Manager will be responsible for HR Workforce Administration service delivery across EMEA countries. He/She will ensure quality delivery of services in scope, which includes Workforce Data management, Benefits and Compensation Administration, Exit Management, Leave and Absence management and more. WFA regional Delivery manager will manage team of Cluster leaders responsible for each sub-region or country, with their delivery team members. Focus of this role is strongly on stakeholder management with HR and business customers across EMEA, as well as direct responsibility for high quality service delivery as per KPIs. WFA Regional Delivery manager will very closely cooperate with EMEA Process/Projects Manager to jointly improve our processes and service levels if needed. The role will be directly managing delivery as per KPI for supported countries.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Lead teams of Cluster Team Leaders and their respective team members
- Is responsible for quality HR Administration service delivery in supported markets across EMEA as per KPIs, work on improvements if needed
- Stakeholder management with customers but also other functions
- Be connected to other internal stakeholders and their overall initiatives plans (eg Talent Acquisition, Reporting teams, HR leaders…and represent GS WFA in the relevant meetings
- Participate on defining improvements in KPI and service delivery levels
- Take ownership for initiatives coordination and in time completion on the GS WFA part
- Own reporting of the Service delivery status
- Cooperate and create close connection with central TA and ERLR departments, Strategy & Operations departments; BU HR and others
- Coordinate other efforts with S&O department, eg continuous improvement projects and delivery excellence projects
- Strong stakeholder management across all tiers; understanding real business needs and adjusting the approach/methodology to them
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- Knowledge of HR, preferably from Workforce Administration / HR Services / HR Operations
- Experience with leading larger teams
- Experience with managing larger geographical regions (preferably EMEA)
- Ability to connect with stakeholders and create strong working relationships in a diverse, multinational environment;
- Systematic approach and good planning skills;
- Proactive can-do attitude when facing and overcoming obstacles;
- Sense of urgency and ability to constantly balance more priorities;
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Workday is useful
- Experience from work transitions and management of change are advantage;
- Most of all we offer an exciting and challenging job position where you can excel and work environment which you will enjoy. By joining us you will:
- Be part of an international team of experts to inspire and support you.
- Benefit from extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Be involved in healthy and active work environment.
- Help community members stay active and connected.
- And of course, receive competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)