Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Specialist Wound Closure & Biosurgery
Requisition ID: 1805622844W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics.
We are providing our clients with the most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological portfolio in the world, offering inspired solutions that go beyond quality implants and include services, education, instruments, and emerging technologies. In the surgical area we continue to dedicate to Shaping the Future of Surgery and building on our commitment to help address the world’s most pressing health care issues, and improve and save more lives. Through the Medical Devices we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact.
The Medical Devices sector of Johnson & Johnson is now looking for an experienced Product Specialist:
PRODUCT SPECIALIST Wound Closure & Biosurgery
Full-time temporary contract
The Product Specialist promotes products and procedures to hospital staff and develops strong relationships with customers. The role is also accountable for achieving overall sales goals in Medical Devices area.
- Build strong, effective relationships with key opinion leaders, clinical and non-clinical customers and other relevant stakeholders
- Lead Ethicon’s Sutures & Biosurgery strategy and tactics execution in Key accounts in Poland, execute focus products’ evidence deployment and messaging in the market and use existing evidence for improving J&J’s competitive position
- Efficient selling cycle of respective products in hospital environment in cooperation with Ethicon core team sales representatives
- Work closely with respective Account manager, Sales Manager, Marketing & Professional Education teams
- Maintain strong clinical knowledge with continuous self-education
- Maintain extensive market knowledge on competitors and market environment though external and internal research incl. presence on key congresses and other relevant events
- Partner with relevant cross functional departments to provide market intelligence and contribute to development of appropriate business strategies that support brand(s) objectives
- Minimum of 4+ years of sales experience in medical devices area
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, solid presentation skills
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong business relationships.
- Successful performance and proven outstanding sales results in current role
- Strong leadership skills
- Outstanding ability to cooperate and engage others
- Analytic thinking skills
- Ability to initiate and implement changes
- Ability to travel within Poland and internationally
- A unique opportunity to become part of the world-wide leader in medical devices area
- A meaningful work giving a sense of accomplishment
- Possibility to participate on different projects and to have an impact
- Interesting financial remuneration and employee benefits package
- This job is eligible for sales incentives
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English via MyCareerOpportunities.net, EmployeeReferrals.jnj.com
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)