Johnson & Johnson Careers
R&D Department - Raw Material Project Leader
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Requisition ID: 1805622780W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for the health care, strongly positioned in the Medical Devices market as well as in the Pharmaceutical and Consumer Market.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
For our Consumer Segment, Johnson&Johnson S.P.A, we are looking for a Raw Material Scientist - Project Leader to be hired with a Temporary Contract of one year in RMC Department.
The main objective of Raw Material Center (RMC) Department is to lead projects to secure Business, ensure compliance, reduce complexity and optimise costs of our J&J raw material portfolio. In this context the department is responsible to lead and execute double sourcing qualification and manage properly the changes will occur on the current raw material portfolio. They are in charge to supervise and ensure support of technical and logistical functions (Procurement, Supply Chain, Factories, Regulatory Affairs, Analytical, Microbio, Quality, etc.) across the different projects.
The RMC Project Leader will performs activities including:
- Provide technical support, evaluating impact of changes related to the current raw material portfolio.
- Work with other global leads and functions to develop and manage Global Change Controls for multiple raw materials
- Develop Global Change Control Plans and Deliverables and own Execution of the GCC
- Prepare lab batches of semi-solid and liquid products to assess equivalency
- Coordinate with other business functions to evaluate the impact of the changes
- Coordinate and interact with various internal departments such as, Procurement, Analytical, IM/EM sites, QA, PD, Regulatory, Toxicology, Claims and Suppliers
- Prepare Technical Justifications
- Seek guidance from other team members and direct Manager as needed
- Manage project timelines
Engineering/ Cosmetics / chemistry background
Reformulation or product development skills
Project Management skills
Good communication skills
Italia-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)