Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
R&D Department: RMC Project Leader - Temporary Contract
Pomezia (Santa Palomba), Italy
Requisition ID: 1805622778W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886 a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical & Diagnostic, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Sector)
For our Consumer Segment, we are looking for a Raw Material Scientist - Project Leader to be hired with a temporary contract of 1 year in RMC Department.
The main objective of Raw Material Center (RMC) Department is to lead projects to secure Business, ensure compliance, reduce complexity and optimise costs of our J&J raw material portfolio.
In this context the department is responsible to lead and execute double sourcing qualification and manage properly the changes will occur on the current raw material portfolio. They are in charge to supervise and ensure support of technical and logistical functions (Procurement, Supply Chain, Factories, Regulatory Affairs, Analytical, Microbio, Quality, etc.) across the different projects.
The RMC Project Leader will performs activities including:
- Provide technical support, evaluating physical & analytical raw materials profiles across Regional & Global J&J portfolio.
- Work cross functionally at Regional & Global level to ensure the appropriate raw material portfolio management
- Identify, alternative Raw materials, prepare lab batches of semi-solid and liquid products to assess equivalency and delivers studies
- Support investigations, troubleshoot technical issues and provide technical support for manufacturing facilities
- Develop Global Change Control Plans and Deliverables and own Execution of the GCC
- Manage project timelines
Engineering/ Cosmetics / chemistry background
At least 6 months of reformulation or product development skills
Project Management skills
Italy-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)