Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, OTC Total Brand Experience- Digital (TBX)
Requisition ID: 1805622742W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world competes in the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and has the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
The Senior Manager, OTC TBX will create and leverage defined TBX marketing strategy and globally repeatable best practices, standards and centralized capabilities to increase and accelerate digital, ecommerce and new business models for the Global Franchise Organization (GFO), its regions and markets. This will enable OTC TBX to be strategically and efficiently embedded as part Integrated Marketing Communications, resulting in greater value delivered globally, every day to our brands, consumers, healthcare professionals and retail customers. The role will focus on the global OTC franchise vertical including brands like Tylenol, Zyrtec, Nicorette and categories like Digestive health, Cough and Cold etc etc. This position reports to the Regional Head of Total Brand Experience- Digital for APAC.
- Lead and drive digital, ecommerce and new business model strategy development, with Senior Director, for priority global brands in partnership with the GFO and Global Marketing Services teams. Lead TBX marketing tool kit / playbook development and support regional/local market roll-out and execution. This includes compiling, assessing, and communicating regional digital trends that inform our regional brand digital strategy and tactical planning.
- Work very closely with the Regional Head of OTC across the RFLTs (regional Franchise Leadership team) for all OTC brands as the Direct Responsible Individual (DRI) for all things digital. These include strategy, marketing, analytics, ecommerce and social including a big focus on mobile.
- Lead TBX-Digital capabilities liaison/roll-out for GFO on priority initiatives including global website oversight, digital asset management, and measurement planning.
- Support project execution for key GFO brand specific digital initiatives in the region.
- Lead GFO digital and ecommerce transfer success models and ongoing communications in the region.
- Elevate GFO level analytic benchmarks and key performance indicators (KPIs) for digital and ecommerce
- Connect and collaborate with subject matter experts within the DCOE to facilitate GFO leveraging of global strategic partnerships (e.g., Google, Facebook, Twitter), social media road map, and search engine marketing at a global level. Excludes local market activation.
- Partner across RFLTs to advocate digital and ecommerce excellence and talent development, and integrate digital, ecommerce insights and trends into a holistic insight driven approach.
- Work closely with Professional Service team to better engage doctors and hospitals to drive brand preference.
Collaborate with individual markets to:
- Collaborate with the regional Digital and ecommerce Councils, Global Marketing Services, our brand teams to drive digital and ecommerce excellence, efficiencies and prioritized planning for adaptation at the regional and local level.
- Drive franchise efficiencies and reduced complexity.
- Operationalize TBX- Digital best practice recommendations, including eCommerce, Video, Mobile and Social Media – customized to brand franchise needs.
- Works closely with Digital, ecommerce and Media Strategists in market so that they are well equipped to work with brand managers in OTC to drive the transformation agenda.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor's degree is required; an MBA or Master’s degree is a plus. A minimum of 8-12+ years experience working exclusively in digital marketing for a CPG Marketer or Digital Agency required.
- Fluency in the integrated marketing communications and the role digital plays in the consumer experience and cross-channel marketing mix.
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem and how web, mobile, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales.
- Familiarity with audience segmentation and direct experience with web measurement/analytics.
- A passion for understanding the consumer mindset and keeping up with media and technology trends; exceptional customer insight skills and the ability to translate those insights into actionable business ideas is required. Familiarity with and hands-on use of social media platforms including Facebook is an asset.
- Able to be an individual contributor, willing and eager to work in a hands-on capacity is required. A leader and team-builder with a passion for working with creative people is mandatory.
- The ability to collaborate successfully and build relationships with internal teams, suppliers and agencies is required.
- Exceptional writing, communication/presentation and influence skills are also required.
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional partners and upper management to impact decision-making; Willingness to “have an opinion” backed up by insight and the confidence to influence key stakeholders in meetings and one to one basis.
- Outstanding and clear communication skills; Ability to think strategically and analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and articulate strategic solutions, conclusions, and recommendations clearly and concisely is required.
- Proactively able to set direction and prioritize work for team.
- Agile and able to change behavior across range of situations, strong change management capabilities
- A good grasp of how mobile works and prior experience with mobile apps is a huge plus
- Strategic business partnership: cross-functional leadership , business acumen & understanding of organizational dynamics , influencing skills, objectivity
Approximately 25% intra-company travel around the region (15 markets). Approximately 15% travel required globally
Connect: Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities.
Shape: Drive innovation; anticipate and shape industry and market changes to advance consumer health care globally
Deliver: Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams
LOCATION: This position will be based in our Singapore with regular visits to J&J offices around Asia-Pacific as needed. Alternatively for the right talent we are happy for this talent to be based in any of our markets in APAC.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)