Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Junior Artwork Project Manager (12 Month Contract)
Requisition ID: 1805622531W
Junior Project Manager (12 month contract)
Job title: Artwork Project Executive
Location: Maidenhead, UK
Level: Entry level
About the company
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this a great place to further your career.
This is an exciting and very fast paced role working within the Artwork Team for the Johnson & Johnson Consumer business based in Maidenhead.
In this role you will support the Artwork Project Manager with the coordination of a wide range of artwork related projects across brands such as Neutrogena, Johnson’s Baby and Listerine.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Briefing artwork agency on wide range of current projects, across multiple Johnson & Johnson Consumer brands, including some of our flagship brands within Beauty (Neutrogena) and Baby (Johnson’s Baby) and Listerine
· Includes briefing translation agencies to ensure artwork materials are translated for the relevant European and Middle Eastern markets
· Identify issues; involves fast paced, proactive issue resolution
· Working highly independently to ensure projects are closely monitored and seen through to completion
· Collating information from wide variety of sources and teams and chasing for information and artwork approvals where required
· Working on high profile brand projects and attendance on project calls
· Working with global and local marketing teams, global design/creative team, regulatory teams, R&D, Supply Chain, Manufacturing Plants
· Monitoring and checking Project Manager’s project tracker information and liaising with Project Managers, Marketing and Manufacturing Plants on required information
· Scheduling, attending, participating and, when required, leading calls to liaise on specific artwork issues
· Answering any stakeholder questions/concerns regarding specific artworks and or artwork process queries
· You will need to be a proactive, enthusiastic individual who thrives on overcoming obstacles and on ‘getting things done’
· You will have an outstanding eye for detail and able to manage a high workload
· You will be a quick learner and eager to learn
· The ability to build relationships and to liaise with colleagues on all levels is essential
· You will be highly resilient and unfazed by tight deadlines
· Basic/Intermediate Excel knowledge is essential (data filtering and sorting); experience with VLOOKUPs is beneficial but not essential
· You will have experience in a role that is highly deadline driven and administrative and requires excellent attention to detail, e.g. Executive Assistant, Artwork Co-Ordinator, Project Co-Ordinator, or a similar role
Closing date: 31st January
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, region, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Buckinghamshire, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Surrey, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Berkshire
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)