Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
One MD Supply Chain Leader - Turkey
Requisition ID: 1805622458W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 128,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Leader of the in-country Medical Devices Supply Chain – Turkey is a critical leadership position responsible for the development and execution of the local EtE Supply Chain Strategy in alignment with Regional Supply Chain Strategy of One Ethicon, CSS, Depuy-Synthes. With expertise in end-to-end supply chain processes, this individual leads and coordinates cross-functional initiatives to improve customer outcomes and directly manages integrated demand and supply planning for Medical Devices for the geography. This individual is the primary Supply Chain liaison with the Commercial Leadership Teams to ensure achievement of aligned business goals and objectives.
This position is a member of the MDSC Cluster Leadership Team and reports directly into the MDSC Director for the Africa, Middle East & Turkey (AMET) cluster.
- Develops and executes a fully integrated Supply Chain Strategy, which supports the EMEA Strategic Plan and local Business Goals, in alignment with the 3 franchises: Ethicon, CSS, DePuy-Synthes.
- Ensures solid partnership and end-to-end collaboration with key stakeholders: commercial organizations, local and regional supply chain organizations: Plan, Make, Source, Deliver (CLS), Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Product Management, and Franchise Value Stream.
- Integrates voice of customer into supply chain organization.
- Monitors and communicates Supply Chain performance goals (i.e. perfect order, recalls, LIFR, inventory, etc.), initiates corrective action and improvement projects as required.
- Aligns local pipeline strategy with EMEA and Cluster goals and objectives. Leads and manages the integrated NPI & LCM processes.
- Leads large-scale cross functional initiatives to drive business strategies aimed at strengthening customer trust by reducing/ managing complexity, improving Perfect Order, optimizing inventory levels and delivering cost & quality improvements.
- Owns the local S&OP Process
- Leads Planning and Project Management Team
- Is accountable for Perfect Order, LIFR, Inventory, CIP’s and MAPE for the country.
- Owns talent development and creates a strong pipeline of leaders working across functions and sectors.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
- 8 - 10 years’ experience in a complex Supply Chain environment and a proven leadership track record in at least 2 of the following functional areas: manufacturing, planning, distribution, quality.
- Experience in healthcare / regulatory dependent sector is desirable.
- Proven success in:
- Articulating a vision, engaging and mobilizing stakeholders and employees around that vision, and delivering superior value
- Developing functional strategic plans in alignment with the corporate strategic goals
- Delivering ‘best in class’ business results through innovative customer focused solutions
- Driving end-to-end business improvements with measurable results: financial, quality and cycle time
- Understanding the linkages in supply chain from demand planning through delivery to customer
- Building interdependent partnerships to optimize value proposition with limited authority
- Leading and developing high performing cross functional teams and successfully manage in a matrix organization
- Attracting and developing superior talent. Leading people through organizational uncertainty or key change initiative such as merger, acquisition, divesture, and/or restructuring
- Creating and sustaining a culture of quality and compliance that encourages open communication, reporting noncompliant actions, taking corrective action and holding self/others accountable
J&J MEDICAL TURKEY (7348)