Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Sales Business Partner
Requisition ID: 1805622447W
· Responsible for vision and priorities of IT product, platform and application to support China Customer Development Team.
· Partnering with the China Customer Development Team to support the Sales business and operation as a technical expert.
· Responsible for Leverage Shared Global/Regional IT CD products and solutions and Integrate with China business to drive the successful execution of Sales.
· Business requirement analysis and management
o Utilize effective business analyst techniques to translate what business may want to identification of what is needed via the good use of elicitation techniques.
o Anticipate business wants and needs and illustrate the value to business partners
o Develop and document user story, requirement and business process to serve as reference for development and IT support
o Explain to business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint
· Business IT interface
o Is able to apply the baseline framework and context diagram to ensure all potential internal and external stakeholders are fully identified.
o Is able to work with the business and sprint teams to ensure support of agile stay 2-3 sprints ahead of scrum team(s) for IT sprint cycles and ensures each feature level deliverable is aligned to a definition of readiness to enter sprint.
o Documents user acceptance testing or and may assist unit testers so that definition of done for requirements are satisfied
· Project management
o Report mostly on the progress of own workstream; has little oversight or responsibility over other work products
o May assist and report on user acceptance testing
· Aggregate demand to achieve economies of scale
· Serve as brands’ technology consultants to drive maximum value from their investments
· Evaluate and shape technical requirements and design
· Own JJIT’s brand, franchise, and agency relationships, including bidirectional feedback, education and information sharing. Capture up to date and relevant market and technology trends, consumer insights, internal and external case studies to share and educate China business and IT teams.
· Bachelor or higher degree
· Minimum 2-5 years formulating and implementing technical solutions for Sales, Sales operation for a major company (FMCG company preferred) or related solution provider. Expertise includes technical solutions of Sales Force Automation, Trade & Promotion and Digital.
· Experience in new retail technology is a plus.
· Minimum 2-5 years working experience in Multi-National Company
Knowledge & Skills:
· Domain expertise in Sales Force automation, Sales operation.
· Familiar with industry best practices and technical solutions.
· Strong knowledge of business analysis techniques
· Strong communication and business partnering with excellent command of English and Chinese
Johnson & Johnson (China) Ltd. (7047)