Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Medical Representative - CNS Specialist (Timis)
Requisition ID: 1805622261W
Janssen, part of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is now looking for an experienced Medical Representative CNS:
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE CNS
Region: Timisoara & surrounding counties
Temporary contract (1 year)
The Medical Representative is responsible for achieving the sales objectives through the implementation of the sales tactical plan for the area of responsibility and by implementing the approved promotional activities. The Medical Representative is responsible for building professional relationships with Health Care Professionals (HCPs), in order to communicate approved scientific data about the diseases and the products. The Medical Representative is responsible for ensuring the company image in area of responsibility.
- Builds professional relationships with HCPs in predetermined territory
- Suggests a tactical sales plan for territory and seeks agreement from Area Sales Manager
- Exhibits deep scientific knowledge on diseases and products of responsibility
- Is responsible for applying product strategy
- Is responsible for communicating on label scientific data/ materials provided by Marketing/ MAF
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues
- Demonstrates and promotes ethical and compliant business behaviour
- Collaborates with other sales and non- sales personnel to address market needs
- Identifies and maintains a KOLs network in area of responsibility
- Plans and executes customer visits
- Provides accurate and timely feedback about customers and market
- Identifies new customers
- Ensures compliance with all requirements (HCBI, Regulatory, Business Conduct, Credo Values, ARPIM code)
- Maintains confidentiality according to company policies
- Prepares sales reports and updates systems accordingly (i.e i-CONNECT)
- University degree
- Knowledge of English language (medium level), native level of Romanian
- A proven track record of building relationships with clients and Key Opinion Leaders
- Strong customer orientation
- Collaboration & teaming attitude
- Sense of urgency, goal oriented personality
- Preferably with experience in CNS
- A unique opportunity to become part of the world-wide pharmaceutical leader
- A meaningful work giving a sense of accomplishment
- Possibility to participate on different projects and to have an impact
- Interesting financial remuneration
- This job is eligible for sales incentives.
- Many employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
JOHNSON & JOHNSON ROMANIA S.R.L. (7159)