Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Coordinator & Administrator
Requisition ID: 1805622245W
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health Care Switzerland is the local Sales and Marketing organization for Consumer and Over The Counter (“OTC”) products in Switzerland, focused on development and distribution of a very broad portfolio of Adult Skin Care and Baby Care Products, Sanitary Protection, Gastro-Intestinal, Allergy treatment, Smoking Cessation, Hair loss, Sore throat and Pain treatment, Oral Care and Eye Care. The leading brands are Neutrogena, Le Petit Marseillais, Clean & Clear, Johnson's Baby, o.b, Carefree, Imodium, Nicorette and Listerine, which are mainly distributed in the channels mass market, pharmacies and drug stores.
The Regional Marketing Operations (RMO) group has been established in Johnson & Johnson Consumer EMEA with the purpose of enabling an efficient and effective coordination and operationalization of key marketing activities and portfolio management across EMEA franchises and markets.
The Marketing Coordinator & Administrator will support the RMO team in all budget related tasks and on different projects. This role is located in Zug, Switzerland.
- End to End Purchase Order (PO) management for total Consumer business to order goods and services from suppliers, including the following responsibilities:
- Request/Modify/Cancel PO in Ariba (eMarketPlace)
- Request a credit note to the supplier & follow up, confirm Good Receipt
- Manage all the related issues by connecting with technical team and being capable to communicate the problem, have a sense of urgency
- Own PO tracker with correct values of opened PO and actual invoice amount, quarterly update to the management on the status. Lead year end closure to ensure on time Good Receipt delivery
- Request a new Supplier Master Data creation / update
- Coordination among multiple managers in central office & local markets, Finance & Suppliers
Project support / marketing coordination:
- Support the RMO team on different projects (Artwork, budget process optimization, portfolio analysis, usage right
- Prepare marketing analyses, incl. data collection, analysis - provide insights,
- Support the team to collect / coordinate, update product hierarchy
- 1-2 years administration experience required
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong record of reliability is essential
- Ability to manage complexity and meet tight deadlines
- Affinity with Finance processes
- Fluent in English, other European language is an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP & Ariba a strong asset
- Experience working in an international environment is a plus
Cilag GmbH International (8525)