Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
INDIRECT TAX ANALYST
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1805622238W
Role: Indirect Tax Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
The Consumer EAME Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance colleagues in 22 countries across the Consumer EAME region. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has sales of over $ 4 bn and sells approximately 100 different brands.
This role is an integral part of the EAME Centre of Excellence and is an outstanding opportunity for a VAT specialist to join a multinational company. This role is responsible for major operational and supporting activities with regards to the timely preparation and submission of the EAME countries’ VAT returns.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring VAT postings are correct.
- The above includes working closely with the VAT team in Prague to identify and correct tax postings errors.
- To assist with responding to queries on VAT accounting.
- Complete master data for new material codes
- Complete relevant forms to ensure that master data set ups for VAT are correct.
- Prepare miscellaneous VAT reconciliations and follow up outstanding items;
- To assist with VAT reports, VAT return submission and analysis as required.
- To assist with the management of the month/quarter/year-end financial close process and dealing with issues as they arise;
- Assisting with Ad Hoc projects or tasks when required
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
- Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines
- Trainee accountant with working experience in VAT/Indirect Tax
- Knowledge of SAP highly desirable
- Fluent English essential and another European language advantageous
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy with financial information.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills, plus demonstrates drive and a willingness to take ownership for tasks and responsibilities.
- Effective communication, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Customer focused; able to build effective partnerships with internal customers and work as part of a team.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics, respect, team building, and cultural sensitivity and awareness
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)