Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
PLO BA – SC Analytics
Requisition ID: 1805622131W
The scope of this role is to lead and support the End to End Supply Chain Analytics for Asia Pacific. This role is accountable for designing and delivering the Supply Chain Analytics product roadmap including data extraction, modelling and presentation.
- This role will drive innovations and improvements, research and introduce new technologies in Data and Analytics with ability to make meaningful insights into supply chain processes and data; work with global partners in JJT on D&A strategy and project deployments and work with business partners on standardization of definitions.
- This role will support the BTLs, PLO (Product Line Owner) and business community, to build the vision and priority setting of new capabilities and/or enhancements to a product, platform, or feature/application.
- Understand the business’s needs and priorities from the product
- Negotiate with the business to see what backlog items (user stories) are built and which are backlogged based on capacity, business value and priority
- Accountable for the development work getting done correctly
- Business requirements analysis
- Creating Epics/User Stories
- Defines Acceptance criteria
- Understands Product complexity and how to prioritize business requirements
- Understands development estimates and how levels of effort impact the priority of requirements
- Manage to assure compliance and adherence to all regulatory and business requirements and inspire a Credo driven team
- Resolves business and technical challenges to deliver on time, cost and quality and to ensure realization of business benefits
- Effectively communicate team expectations and status to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Building strong partnerships with business at different levels of the organization
- Defines a clear vision for the software product/application and is responsible for multi-generation product strategy
- Maximizes ROI by identifying and prioritizing the product features by business value
- Business Partners
- MD SCIT BTLs and PLOs
- Scrum Team (Application developers and testers, architects)
- Scrum Master / Project Manager
- Product strategy, roadmap and priorities
- Prioritized epics/story points
- User acceptance criteria
- Degree in computer science or business administration
- Ability to translate business requirements into Functional Epics / User Stories.
- Experience working across multiple levels of business and IT stakeholders
- Knowledge of technology trends and to apply this knowledge to existing business processes
- Strong technology knowledge and how to apply that technology to support business processes
- Knowledge of SAP BW/BI/BOBJ, analytics and reporting solution such as Tableau, Qlikview, etc
- Knowledge of Enterprise Data Grid, big data and data mining technology
- Ability to determine capabilities and constraints of existing SAP systems
- Strong personal commitment to continuous business improvement, and effectively collaborating and managing our business stakeholders
- Ability embrace changes and to deliver IT solutions in a fast changing Business / IT environment
- Ability to work in an Agile environment and working closely with shared services organization
- Previous experience in working in a global, cross-functional capacity is required
- Ability to manage complexity and resolve ambiguity
- Strong problem solving, analytical and design skills are required
- Solid written, presentation and verbal communication skills are required
- Good understanding of agile methodology.
- Strong knowledge of core technical platforms and product lifecycle maintenance.
- Good knowledge of healthcare, business theory, processes and process improvement methodologies, budgeting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent ability to lead, influence, motivate and inspire others in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, exceptional service orientation and strong negotiating skills.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)