Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supervisor Area Norte Medical Devices Asturias
Requisition ID: 1805622100W
Responsible for supervising sales team on the assigned territory. Provides leadership, guidance and customer product expertise to the sales team. Meets or exceeds established sales goals through the implementation of sales activities. At this level the role has increased responsibility including, but not limited to, additional skills, multiple lines/products, diverse teams, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supervising sales team on the assigned territory.
- Provides leadership, guidance and customer product expertise to the sales team. Meets or exceeds established sales goals through the implementation of sales activities.
- At this level the role has increased responsibility including, but not limited to, additional skills, multiple lines/products, diverse teams, etc.
- Interviews, hires, trains and evaluates the performance of sales representatives.
- Administers promotions and incentives and provides motivation as needed.
- Establishes team and individual sales goals and provides effective coaching of sales representatives to consistently improve their performance.
- Allocates or adjusts resources as needed.
- Ensures sales activities are in compliance with all federal/national, state, local and company regulations, policies and procedures.
- Collects and utilizes all necessary marketing information.
- Provides account support and administration to increase company products presence with accounts. Creates daily, weekly, monthly activity and productivity reports.
- Analyze sales data to identify opportunities for increased productivity and sales on both a group and individual level.
- Prepares and controls budgets for a particular district or region;
- Assists sales representatives with questions and supports customers requiring additional assistance.
- Leads specific sales events or projects to improve sales performance.
- Works closely with sales manager to implement annual/quarterly sales plan and necessary changes required to achieve objectives.
- Preferably Science Degree (biology, chemistry, pharmacy, nursery, physiotherapy…) as well as previous sales experience and team management
- Fluent English
- Excellent oral (including group presentations) and written communication skills, as well as solid organizational and time management abilities are required. The qualified candidate will have outstanding interpersonal and customer relationship-building skills.
- Analytical thinking and decisión making skills
- Negotiation skills
- Complexity management
- Results oriented
- Team work
Spain-Principality of Asturias-Asturias
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)