Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Manager, Surgical Vision
Requisition ID: 1805622069W
- #1 Global Heath Company
- Excellent opportunities for growth and development
- Fantastic company culture and benefits
- Develop and manage promotional activities and procurement development
- Build and maintain relationships with KOL’s to support professional medical education
- Develop sufficient product knowledge and clinical understanding to be able to competently discuss and convey product value proposition to key customers.
- Support Sales Teams to address any technical issues related to the products.
- Manage and plan product launches including demand forecast, scenario & pricing analysis and tracking progress
- Inventory management including sales volume forecasting and liaison with supply chain on stock levels
Demonstrated experience in the following areas will ensure your success:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Marketing and/or Science/Health
- Previous industry experience within ophthalmology, ideally within product management.
- Passion for customers and the ability to drive change through insight
- Proven product lifecycle management
- Excellent analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Ability to execute on brand strategy
- Strategic thinking and business planning skills
- Product launch expertise highly advantageous
- Ability to develop key internal relationships and collaborate with cross functional teams
- Ability to travel and be mobile.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about delivering solutions that change patients’ lives, and enjoys being hands on in the execution of strategy.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Closing Date: Sunday, 4th March 2018.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
AMO Australia Pty Limited (7462)