Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional COE OpEx Global Functions Analyst
Wokingham, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1805622048W
Role: FP&A Analyst - Global Functions
Location: Wokingham, Berkshire
The newly created Global Functions Team within the BSCoE in Pinewood will be the key Finance Business Partner for all Global Function Leaders within the EMEA region for Financial Planning, Business Analytics and Reporting Processes.
The Global Functions Analyst will be working for and with the Global Functions Manager to support the Functional Leads in the overall Forecasting, Planning and Analysis activities within the Global Function domains which includes Finance, HR, IT and Procurement.
Responsibilities in this role are to ensure accuracy and compliance of specific areas of the financial statements specific to Global Functions.
What you’re great at:
- Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and understanding of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Self-Motivated and keen to grow and develop
As an FP&A Analyst within global functions, your typical day may include:
- Support the Global Functions Manager (Local and Regional) in all elements of Forecasting, Planning and Reporting for the Functions
- Build understanding of supported business to improve value added of business partnering
- Support the Preparation of Ad-hoc Reporting & Performance analytics
- Prepare Management Reporting Deck and BP/Forecast decks
- Liaise with BSCoE reporting team to ensure delivery of efficient reporting through automation and standardisation
- Key hands on person in TM1 to ensure P&L/Balance sheet and headcount plans are updated correctly in the system
- Prepare Bravo reporting for all plans and updates including correct allocation and apportionment of Functional Costs
- Establish Budget baseline by performing statistical trend analysis
- Prepare standard reporting & performance analytics work products
- Support deployment of Global Function model to Other EMEA countries and sectors
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail, alongside
- Previous experience of working within Finance with proven FP&A experience
- Already studying towards a financial certification e.g. CIMA/ACCA or finalist/newly qualified/equivalent international qualification
- Excellent analytical and technical skills including Microsoft Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail and able to deliver on multiple tasks at a time
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)