Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Currency Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805622023W
Consumer EAME Global Services Centre of Excellence (CoE) has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance colleagues in 30 countries across the Consumer EAME region. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has annual Sales of over $4 billion and sells approximately 100 different brands.
This role is integral to the Currency & RRD team, being primarily responsible for accurate accounting, reporting and analysis of Currency exposures, and coordinating the Hedging process for the region. In addition, this role will provide support to the responsibility reporting and regional redistribution processes for all of the affiliates serviced by the CoE, inclusive of Marketing companies and Plants.
- Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and understanding of reporting & analysis for currency exposures and hedging
- Self-Motivated and keen to grow and develop
As a Regional Currency Analyst, your typical day may include:
- Ensure accurate accounting, reporting and analysis of Currency and Hedging according to Worldwide Procedures with following main areas of focus:
- Preparation of monthly Currency reporting
- Co-ordination of the regional Hedging accounting process
- Provide insight and analysis on Currency P&L movements and variances to Budget
- Ensure currency exposure in the region is effectively hedged
- Ensure accurate accounting, reporting and analysis of Regional Redistribution and Responsibility processes according to Worldwide Procedures with following main areas of focus:
- Demonstrate detailed understanding of Regional Redistribution and Responsibility reconciliations and reporting processes
- Support the team as required, to ensure accurate and timely Regional Redistribution reconciliations and reporting and Responsibility reporting (ensure Intercompany Gross Profit is reflected correctly)
- Quarterly Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations:
- Support Manila shared service Centre with preparation of account reconciliations by Manila shared service Centre
- Ensure appropriate adjustments are made where required following the quarter close
- Identify and implement continuous improvement and standardisation of processes
- Proactive partnering with reporting team and other teams within the Centre of Excellence
- Work on ad hoc projects across the CoE as applicable
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail, alongside
- Part or Newly Qualified Accountant or an international qualified accountant equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years of finance and accounting experience.
- Strong technical accounting background
- Hedging and/or Currency experience would be highly desirable
- Strong Excel skills are essential to success in this role
- Knowledge of SAP and BI would be highly desirable
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)