Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Pricing Administrator (12 month contract)
Requisition ID: 1805621835W
Job Title: Pricing Data Specialist (12 Month fixed term contract)
Reports to: Pricing Data Team Leader
Business: Medical Devices
Function: UK & Ireland Pricing
Location: Office based -Wokingham RG40 3DY
About our company
Caring for the world one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Our approximately 126,400 employees at more than 230 Johnson & Johnson operating companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
About the role
Through the development of excellent internal and external customer relationships, the Pricing Data Specialist will manage all aspects of the implementation of customer pricing data and meet SLA goals on behalf of Global Surgery & Global Orthopedics businesses in UK & Ireland.
The Pricing Data Specialist will ensure that all data entered in to, and maintained within, the pricing systems is accurate, detailed and aligned with business requirements.
Key areas of responsibility:
Customer Pricing Management
· Implement, monitor and maintain customer pricing to ensure system and invoice accuracy.
Contract Data System Alignment
· Working closely with the J&J Price Implementation Team and the J&J Tender Team, source, verify and load contract related data to the appropriate fields within the pricing system.
· Using existing reports, extract the existing contract related data and ensure alignment with the business requirements, proactively managing any misalignments accordingly.
· Ensure that all compliance responsibilities are met regarding any system data management.
- Strong relationships to be formed with Commercial and Sales teams
- Be a part of the wider Commercial Excellence Department
- Maintain strong Customer relationships including any 3rd Party representatives
· Extensive administration experience within a global company within a complex, matrix organization is essential
· Microsoft Excel knowledge essential – formulas, pivot tables and VLOOKUP knowledge is essential
· Some understanding of, and experience of working with the pricing systems: Contract Manager, JDE 8.12 & S.A.P. is preferable, but not essential
What else will you need?
· Well organised and numerate
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· E-Literate and general technical aptitude
· Ability to prioritise work daily and use own initiative
· Proven ability to establish and grow customer relationships, internally and externally
· Attention to detail and accuracy essential
· Ability to analyse, work through and solve problems
· Self-motivated and committed team player who takes initiative and ownership essential
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, region, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Buckinghamshire, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Hampshire, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Berkshire
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)