Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
GSHR Service Delivery Manager
Requisition ID: 1805621728W
The Service Delivery Manager Manager will provide leadership in creating the ASPAC and Global Ops service framework and management system for GS HR across the service lines (Global HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, Workforce Administration and Employee relations/Labor relations); the leader will help to create plans and coordinate all efforts by end to end GS HR planning for every initiative as well as running the operational cadence and portfolio of initiatives. The focus areas are based on the business needs and their scope is expected to cover especially acquisitions, divestitures, technology, scorecards, process improvements, and coordination with all Strategy & Ops functions.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
• Create and maintain portfolio of the ASPAC and Global Ops GS HR priorities
• Lead, coordinate and prepare plans for specific focus areas, including the resource demand
• Connect to other internal stakeholders and their overall initiatives plans (eg acquisition integration teams) and represent GS HR in the relevant meetings
• Prepare methodology for the above work, in cooperation with Strategy & Operations department
• Take ownership for initiatives coordination and in time completion on the GS HR part
• Own reporting on the progress
• Cooperate and create close connection with central S&O and HR S&O teams
• Lead and coordinate initiatives and focus areas from Global Ops, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations/Labour relations and Workforce Administration
• Coordinate other efforts with S&O department, eg continuous improvement projects and delivery excellence projects
• Strong stakeholder management across all tiers; understanding real business needs and adjusting the approach/methodology to them
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Years of Related Experience: 10 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of HR and ability to project manage bigger initiatives;
• Ability to connect with stakeholders and create strong working relationships in a diverse, multinational environment;
• Systematic approach and good planning skills;
• Proactive can-do attitude when facing and overcoming obstacles;
• Sense of urgency and ability to constantly balance more priorities;
• Knowledge of workday and salesforce are an advantage;
• Experience from work transitions and management of change are advantage;
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ