Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
CE Shopper Marketing Manager
Requisition ID: 1805621664W
Consumer sector of Johnson & Johnson is now looking for an experienced CE Shopper Marketing Manager:
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognized as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well being to the next level.
CE Shopper Marketing Manager
Full time contract
Scope of the role:
Following the establishment of the MS&P function, CE will now enter the next stage in shopper cluster integration. Focusing on CHC, which includes with Listerine, o.b. and Carefree the highest concentration of cluster brands, the purpose of this role is to uplift shopper cluster deployment to maximize scale and efficiencies for the CE organizations.
- Drive rollout of CHC Shopper Cluster deployment to maximize scale and efficiencies for the CE cluster.
- Understand CE market requirements and enable CE shopper project managers to deliver effectively against these.
- Set up CE shopper tracking and reporting, e.g. for execution of major activities (NPIs, promotions), to enable course correction and further optimization of CE activities.
- Harmonize analytical approaches across markets, e.g. set up and apply Weighted Promo Invest (WPI) tracking in CE as ongoing metric and capability.
- Develop CE tracker for POS materials and create transparency of produced materials per country to enable higher efficiencies and cost reductions.
- Lead CE shopper BU calls for CHC. Enable CE markets to increase their share of voice. Drive opportunities for share and reapply and capability build.
- Accelerate CE growth and efficiencies by spotting shopper cluster opportunities (e.g. best-in-class activations or optimization of shopper agency setup).
- Support Shopper Capability development within CE and advance CE shopper processes. Provide methodology, tools and shopper training across CE markets, including induction of new starters.
- Later: Lead cluster-wide shopper projects resulting from Perfect Store BCG project.
- A bachelor’s degree required
- Significant In-store/Category Management experience and proven track record in developing and implementing customer activation initiatives
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative and to proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions
- Able to anticipate/proactively manage the needs of cross-country and cross-functional constituents
- Demonstrated ability to influence business partners to impact decision-making and drive cluster scale
- Strong strategic/conceptual and analytical skills
- Is comfortable working alone / in a remote team
- Fluent in English; German would be advantageous
- An interesting and challenging job in a highly professional team,
- Career prospects within global leading healthcare and pharmaceutical company,
- Open office environment,
- Tight cross-functional teamwork,
- Competitive compensation package
- Company car, laptop, mobile usage
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)