Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Talent Acquisition Partner with English
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805621395W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Talent Acquisition Partner with English – Medical Devices
Full time, permanent contract
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, and a member of the Johnson & Johnson Talent Acquisition Team, you will be responsible for managing the recruiting process from A to Z for our Medical Devices division in the UK and may be also in Ireland.
You will be responsible for high volume recruitment of around 100 roles per year of diverse seniority from entry level to management roles. You will be taking care of different type of roles we are recruiting for our Medical Devices division (sales or key account management or marketing, etc.). You will be based in Prague so you will be responsible for remote recruitment mainly for the roles based in the UK.
Who are we looking for? We are looking for a colleague with some recruitment experience and passion for medical recruitment to join our amazing team! We are looking for you if you have already previous experience from recruitment for 1-2 years ideally in international company and if you are passionate about medical environment and recruitment. Personality wise we expect you to be independent and responsible, able to handle full ownership over recruitment for your positions, provide excellent candidates experience together with stakeholder management and coaching. We are always looking for the best talents to join Johnson & Johnson, don’t miss your opportunity!
As Talent Acquisition Partner, you will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Full recruitment process for your roles from opening the role until offer is accepted
- Ensuring that the recruitment process is conducted quickly and professionally to ensure that we attract and secure the best quality talents in the market and ensuring that all recruitment is conducted according to policies and procedures
- Delivering a great candidate and hiring manager experience –from start to finish
- Utilize a variety of direct recruitment methods to source candidate (e.g. Linked in, Job Boards, employee referrals, advertising) as well as third party agencies when required
- Managing our system technology to ensure data integrity at all times
- Ensuring all follow up on recruitment is done in a timely manner
- Have a full working knowledge and understanding of the J&J compensation framework and grading system to be able to draft offers based on Johnson & Johnson policies and approvals
- Build and maintain effective partnerships and relationships with colleagues, hiring managers, HR partners and candidates
- Project work as required in line with TA goals and objectives
- Continuously build knowledge on the Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Consumer markets
- At least bachelor degree
- 1-2 years of previous experience in recruitment – required
- Interest and passion about medical recruitment, willingness to learn all about the positions and marker specifics – required
- Fluent level of English spoken and written
- Previous experience from medical/health care recruitment is a big plus
- Previous experience from inhouse recruitment in international company is a advantage
- Personality wise we are looking for your passion for recruitment! And besides that, we are looking for those characteristics:
- Prioritization - Ability to handle multiple roles and projects simultaneously
- Responsibility – we are looking for someone who will be able to handle full recruitment process
- Data Integrity – our job is a lot about working in systems with data, so we need to be sure that you will manage full data integrity in different systems in your job
- And finally we are expecting you to be able to concentrate on details with ability to deal appropriately with confidential information
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional environment
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package: 5 Weeks of Vacation, Referral Award, Internet in the workplace, Global parental leave, MultiSport card, Refreshment in the workplace, Flu Vaccination, Free subscriptions to journals, Working Jubilee Gifts, Pension Contribution, Employee Assistance Program, Contribution for Public transport, Sodexo Flexipass, Meal vouchers, Contribution for Language study, Contribution for Illness leave, Life and Accident insurance, Flexible working hours, Home office, Notebook, Sickdays, Free sport activities, Corporate events, Makro cards
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)