Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805621385W
- Ensures successful execution of regulatory strategy and submission for registration projects；
- Provides guidance and advice to function departments on regulatory affairs to ensure registration projects completed timely.
- Regulatory assessment of Change Control to ensure the compliance
- Interact with HA officials.
- Pay close attention to regulations, guidelines and develops internal policies and procedures.
- Actively involved in Cross functional activities
university degree major in chemistry, pharmaceutics, biology or a related
life-science discipline. A master degree or above is preferable.
2. At least 5 years plant regulatory affair experiences in pharmaceutical industry. Biological industry/MNC is preferred.
Strong learning ability and willing to work under pressure and face challenges.
4. Have good communication with HA.
5. Good English in verbal and written.
Guangzhou Bioseal Biotech Co., Ltd (7059)