Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager Stakeholder Engagement Asia Pacific
Requisition ID: 1805621361W
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager Stakeholder Engagement North America to be located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Manager Stakeholder Engagement North America will be responsible for the North America media relations, public affairs, issues/crisis management and reputation/stakeholder engagement across Consumer Products portfolio. He/she will work closely with the Regional Communications Leader and Global Media Relations & Issues Management Leader to build stakeholder trust, preference and advocacy through integrated, multi-stakeholder communication programs that support business objectives and drive reputation. He/she will develop capability that makes the Consumer business, Enterprise and CPA function stronger.
- Working with Global Media Relations & Issues Management Leader and Regional Communications Leader, define and execute regional proactive media relations and external stakeholder engagement strategy for Consumer Products across N. America
- Develop an understanding of emerging and future trends in the external environment which could impact Consumer Products portfolio. Develop and execute public affairs strategies that impact belief, action, behavior and advocacy to address identified trends
- Segment key stakeholder motivations, needs and expectations to identify the most relevant business opportunities and strategies
- Develop partnerships with third party stakeholder and advocacy/influencer organizations and professionals (e.g., trade associations, NGOs)
- Collaborate and liaise with the Enterprise Media Relations to formulate holistic media relations strategy and serve as principal media spokesperson for Consumer Products across N. America
- In partnership with Regional Communications Leader, develop and pitch positive stories to enhance brand and enterprise reputation in North America in collaboration with Global Media Relations & Issues Management Leader
- Manage regional agency and/or consultants and assigned budget
- Execute critical operational areas for the Consumer sector Media Relations & Stakeholder Engagement team inclusive of consistent measurement protocols, social media/influencer practices and policies and other compliance guidelines
- Develop partnerships with mega brand digital/social media teams to drive relevant positioning and conversations with consumers and other external stakeholders
- Collaborate with a range of appropriate functions (e.g., public relations, legal, marketing, professional, R&D, etc.) as a way to drive and influence science based programs to support business objectives and drive reputation
- Collaborate with Brand Public Relations and Consumer Sector public relations colleagues as it relates to larger sector-wide communications opportunities with external stakeholders
- Protect and enhance the reputation and equity of Johnson & Johnson through strategic media relations, public affairs and issues/crisis communication programs in partnership with cross-sector and cross-functional Enterprise teams
- Actively encourage others to share external and internal best practices and contribute to standardized tools and practices to build a world-class CPA Function
- Role model effective counsel to business leaders by listening, understanding and providing credible expertise, relevant insights and transparent feedback
- Model a healthy Enterprise culture by championing and facilitating a Diversity and Inclusion mindset that aligns with Our Credo and Leadership Imperatives
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- Advanced degree in Journalism, Communications, or Public Affairs is preferred
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in communication with a focus on media relations, public affairs, crisis/issues management, innovative reputation-building and brand management work is required
- Current or previous experience working in a global function and demonstrated understanding of global organization issues with the ability to navigate ambigious situations is required
- Current or previous experience working in government affairs or for a public relations agency is required
- Current or previous experience managing high profile media issues and crisis situations is required
- Current or previous experience working in a healthcare or consumer products company is preferred
- Current or previous experience working in a matrix environment and driving results through influence is preferred
- Current or previous experience working for a NGO or patient advocacy group is preferred
- Ability to demonstrate expert judgment in critical decision making on issues impacting corporate reputation and is sought after as a trusted advisor is required
- Current or previous experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced and matrix environment is required
- Current or previous experience hiring and developing top agency talent is required
- Ability to maintain perspective and bring positive attitude and courage to partnership discussions is required
- Ability to demonstrate maturity and to work effectively across levels, functions, regions, and backgrounds is required
- Ability to develop successful partnerships and influence with senior executives is required
- Ability to stay aligned with overall strategic direction while applying diligence and attention to detail in execution and reliably meeting deadlines is required
- This position will be located in Skillman, NJ and will require up to 25% of domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)