Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Tender & Pricing Analyst / Dubai
Requisition ID: 1805621353W
Johnson & Johnson Middle East is recruiting for Tender & Pricing Analyst to be located in Dubai, UAE
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
AIM OF JOB:
Lead the application, submission, process management and reporting of tenders within Middle East Market, coordinating with all required departments including customer services, sales & marketing, legal and regulatory departments.
Lead the pricing tasks for the specified business partners, providing guidance in strategic pricing and providing support to ensure business to focus on strategic priorities: NPI, price segmentation and price positioning
- Responsible for Sourcing, Application, Submission of tenders within MEA/ME Market.
- Proactively manage full Tender Lifecycle (Pre-tender, Quotation, Award, Post Tender Stages) in collaboration with the Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and the wider business, ensuring completion and driving value added content on each submission.
- Review the evaluation criteria for each tender submission and ensure requirements are fulfilled.
- Review legal and commercial content of the tender documents to limit J&J risk.
- Upon final contract award support where necessary the setting up of needed documentations.
- Proactively support the pre-tender phase; attend meetings and provide information as appropriate.
- Collect historical tenders & competition data and build a central platform for tenders.
- Perform tender Win/Loss analysis & pricing simulations for offers.
- Share tender performance metrics with relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain & enhance tender tools (Tender Passport, Quotation Tools, Tender Calendar, Tender Tracker etc…).
- Act as a key point of contact through central mail box and dedicated customer tender portals with reference to contracts.
- Manage day to day relationships with customers, Business Units Leaders & teams keeping each group informed of any relevant changes/developments on contracts.
- Manage and develop a tender response database for each business.
- Oversee tender debriefs; organize debrief meetings, review awarded scores and collect debrief data to drive process improvement.
- Where appropriate attend post tender meetings with the Commercial and Sales teams
- Coach non-commercially aligned teams on the tender process and how to adhere to its guidelines.
- Develop a regular SGH and big tenders performance reporting
- Initiate the use of Indirect Tender database for tender pricing decisions
- Work on improvement activities to ensure World Class tender management.
- Support Bids&Tenders Excellence implementation and ensure all business criticalities of ME are implemented within project timelines.
- Create/revise related SOPs where required
- Ensure compliant tender processes and SOX controls are in place and documented per requirements
- Prepare regular pricing reports & analysis & dashboards
- Ensure continuity & accuracy & timeliness of regular Pricing Reports & Business Reviews
- Monitor Price performance & alert management of variation from targets
- Pro-actively engage with Business partners, to ensure business to focus on strategic priorities: NPI, price segmentation, price positioning and provide guidance in strategic pricing
- Provide price change simulations in PL update process to optimize SGP through Price, Volume & Mix
- Support pricing trainings to upgrade skills of S&M team and to influence price decision making process
- Closely work with IT to standardized Price Volume reports to make it accessible to Business Units leaders and their team and help them drive Sales and Profitability
- Improve Pricing processes and make sure proper documentation is done
- Support Business Operations Lead in developing governance and discount matrix models and frameworks to ensure pricing compliance and adherence to guidelines
- Support Business Operations Lead in developing profitability improvement initiatives
- Ensure Product database/ Price list is accurate and aligned with Regulatory inputs
- Work on key projects related to Pricing and Tender Management
- Create/revise related SOPs where required
- Ensure compliant pricing processes and SOX controls are in place and documented per requirements
- University/Bachelors Degree
- Ideally degree in a business orientated subject (Finance, Marketing, Economics, Business)
- Min 6-8 years related experience ideally in managing tenders in the region.
- Proficiency in MS office specifically advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Working knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
- Observes and promotes all regulatory requirements as defined per applicable regulations, rules and procedures established by the Company, and notifies any violation or deviation to the immediate supervisor or appropriate authority.
- Complies with own training requirements to perform duties of own job.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Strong technical and analytical skills, including knowledge and understanding of pricing strategies, compliance framework, experience in analysis and modeling.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills as daily communication with customers, business partners and salesforce and other line managers – through multiple communication platforms
- Proven ability to influence business partners with fact‐based data;
- Strong in framing and communicating issues and solutions, including presentations, interactions with business partners and teams, proactive in information sharing
- Excellent Team player
- Ability to analyze, work through and identify solutions to problems
- Must be able to work flexibly as required to meet business needs and
- changes in circumstances
- Strong relationships to be formed with Commercial, Marketing and
- sales teams for franchise
- Flexible & proactive approach to work
- Solution and results oriented
- Sense of urgency
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Good understanding of commercial and pricing strategies
- Fluent in English and Arabic (French language a plus)
United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai
Johnson & Johnson Middle East Inc (8605)