Johnson & Johnson Karriere
Voer een geldig e-mailadres in
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Communication & Public Affairs Director (m/f), Germany
Requisition ID: 1805621153W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- Responsible for the strategic planning, development and implementation of integrated external and internal communication and public affairs strategies
- Enhance the reputation of Medical Devices and Johnson & Johnson in Germany
- Model and inspire integration of knowledge from deep internal and external networks; multi-stakeholder insights; and broad understanding of business, competitive and industry priorities in development and implementation of strategic communication plans that drive key business and reputation outcomes and shape the environment for the company’s products and solutions
- Serve as trusted advisor to German leadership team and serve as senior Communication voice with leadership on business decisions
- Advising leaders and delivering strategic communication counsel, participation in Management Board
- Develop and implement proactive communication and public affairs initiatives as well as strategies
- Assess opportunities and organize proactive participation of company leadership in key events and forums; manage leadership communications, external visibility, and media presence, including media trainings, speech preparation, etc.
- Drive internal communications strategies for Germany that drive employee alignment, engagement and support transformation / change management initiatives
- Partner closely with Communication & Public Affairs regional team
- Secure share of voice and presence in key general, business and industry media through effective media relations; developing relationships with top-tier media, including key social media influencers
- Oversee budgets and effectively managing public relations and other agencies
- Collaborate closely with colleagues from other sector, enterprise and CoE teams to drive the Enterprise reputation agenda
- Partner closely with global/regional MD communication, Media Relations, Workforce Communication, Strategy & Insights and other CoEs to ensure Enterprise alignment
- 10 years of experience managing communication in a company, NGO, government agency or public relations agency; strong experience in public relations/communications, corporate communication, product communication, public affairs, and/or media relations achievements
- Extensive experience in crisis/issues management as well as in dealing with national and local public, professional/trade and social media
- Outstanding strategic thinking and analytical ability
- High level of independent judgment even in challenging, complex situations
- Ability to lead, inspire, coach and develop high-performing (cross functional) teams in a matrixed organization
- Ability to build deep, authentic relationships and strong influence with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to develop successful partnerships with top executives
- Required: Native German speaker, with excellent writing skills in both German and English
Ethicon Endo-Surgery G.m.b.H. (7955)