Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Commercial Controller - LifeScan
Planning & Analysis
Requisition ID: 1805621152W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 127,000 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
LifeScan is a division of Cilag GmbH International; both companies belong to Johnson & Johnson Family of companies. LifeScan is engaged in the manufacturing, global distribution and marketing of blood glucose monitoring systems (BGM) for patients with diabetes. Operations span across Europe, Middle East and Africa, Canada, USA, Asia Pacific and Latin America and our vision is to create a world without limits for people with diabetes.
- Prepares monthly closing and provides reporting in a timely and accurate manner (P&L reporting, various P&L reconciliations)
- Prepares monthly financial reports and related analyses; supports Country Controller with highly complex research and analyses
- Performs departmental expense and capital budgeting, tracking, reporting
- Prepares monthly hedging
- General Accounting: Limited exposure. Challenging of status quo needed
- Owner of BP and LE submissions in the system
- Supports financial business planning and updates process
- Collaborate closely with regional FP&A team
- Supports Country Controller in ensuring SOX Compliance and ad hoc support in the cases of: External & Internal Audits, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, Health Care Compliance
- Providing financial support, including operational business partnering with the sales & marketing teams for CEE and Chat
- Creating and leveraging financial models
- Performing and presenting ad hoc analysis to management
- University degree or equivalent in economics and more than 2-3 years relevant experience
- Experience in a finance role with responsibilities in Controlling, Management Reporting
- Accounting knowledge, financial analysis and financial management skills
- Proven ability to operate effectively at management level with strong business partnering skills
- Flexible and proactive approach
- Ability to cope in a high pressure environment with multiple requests to be handled to tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Fluent English skills both written and oral
- Proficiency in MS Office software, including Powerpoint and high expertise of Excel.
Key leadership characteristics required for the role:
- Result&Performancedriven: Takes personal responsibility for decisions and delivering results and takes action that successfully build value
- Prudentrisktaking: Constantly challenges the status quo to identify ways of doing things better and faster.
- Senseofurgency: Ability to work under stress due to very tight timelines and short-term changes in priority setting in a fast changing environment.
- Collaboration&Teaming: Builds strong, productive relationships with other groups in the organization and demonstrates the ability to work with teams and individuals.
- Communicationskills: Communicates effectively in a very international environment with different levels of a global organization.
Have we picked your interest? Please, send us your online application today!
Cilag GmbH International (8525)
Planning & Analysis