Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805621146W
- Sets the strategic and scientific directions of the assigned projects in close collaboration with the project teams
- Provides scientific guidance to new product introductions, fill/finish tech transfer projects and during troubleshooting activities for parenteral drug product manufacturing (liquid and lyophilized drug products)
- Drives team strategy to further increase process engineering capabilities in areas of CFD & modeling, scale up/scale out, PAT, etc.
- Acts as subject matter expert for scientific aspects of fill/finish manufacturing of parenteral products during internal and external audits.
- Partners with cross functional groups to ensure processes are consistent to accepted Janssen platforms and are in compliance with the submitted CMC dossiers and general cGMP regulations.
For this position, we are looking for an experienced, flexible and team oriented person with excellent communication, negotiation and people management skills as well as the following hard skills:
- Ph.D. degree, preferably in chemical or bioengineering, with +6 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a proven track record of process and product development excellence is required
- Experience in leading an interdisciplinary team such as scientists and process-engineers
- Strong knowledge and experience of new product introduction and technology transfer processes for drug product/fill finish is required
- Applied knowledge in CFD & modeling software (e.g. Matlab, StarCCM+, Comsol) is preferred
- Proven track record of creativity and problem solving. Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams is a must.
- Ability to conduct multiple scientific projects in an organized and productive manner.
- High sense of responsibility regarding scientific and professional activities.
- Excellent oral and written language skills in German and/or English.
We are offering you a multifaceted opportunity in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and career opportunities as well as a good infrastructure.
If you are interested in this exciting position, please apply online at www.careers.jnj.com (including application letter, CV and testimonials).
Cilag AG (8562)