Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager (Vision)
Requisition ID: 1805621028W
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Co-ordinating medical activities with medical department.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- University graduate with qualification in Marketing, Business or similar fields
- Min 3 years working as a Marketing Maneger in Pharma ,medical or FMCG company
- Ability to create and deliver effective presentations to working teams and senior management required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
Johnson & Johnson Sihhi Malzeme Ltd. (7347)