Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Unit Head - Specialty Care
Requisition ID: 1805621017W
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Build Your Career with Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world including three sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Device & Diagnostics. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERINE, BAND-AID, and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.
Leads a highly qualified sales and marketing team and executes strategies to ensure that high level business unit goals for Specialty Care are achieved including sales and operating expense targets.
- Drives the company agenda in line with the Credo and develops marketing and sales strategies to drive growth for the Specialty Care BU.
- Oversees planning, coordination, execution and evaluation of product management and marketing activities across Immunology, Oncology and Hematology portfolio.
- Responsible for market share and profitability of the assigned product portfolio.
- Responsible for Profitability and Sales, Supervision, Marketing, Reporting and other duties requested by management within Business Unit.
- Establishes and is accountable for BU sales and market share goals
- Develops and implements an annual marketing plan, directs BU marketing activities, and develops an BME program, supported by Product Managers and in collaboration with other departments.
- Creates opportunities, gives coaching for sales & marketing managers in his/her department to train them as leaders. Follows up the teams to find out talents and prepare a way for them to future opportunities.
- Member of the Hospital Leadership Team.
- Experience in health industry
- Financial management, Profit & Loss; strong ability to analyze and interpret data
- Marketing and Sales competencies – Specialty Marketing Knowledge
- English language – Proficiency at the business level
- A minimum of 2-3 years in a leadership position in the pharmaceutical or other relevant business
- People management experience and proven ability with coaching and developing others
- Experience in several therapeutic area’s;
- Detail new product launch and execution excellence
- Influence skills with both inside and outside organizations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Key opinion leader development
- Results/goal oriented
- Role model/ambassador for the company
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City
Janssen-Cilag Ltd (7335)
Marketing & Sales