Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Development Specialist Temp
Requisition ID: 1805621010W
Academic Training and Knowledge
- Bachellor Degree (Economics, Law…etc) / MBA / Postgraduate in Marketing will be preferable.
- English Language: Advanced /
- Cross experience with Marketing will be very valuable. Experience in sales and client relationship management.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to understand business strategies and to translate this into tactical plans.
- Experience in managing complex tenders and supporting the sales force teams.
- Effective communicator with experience in presenting complex issues and influencing people.
- Ability to manage uncertainty and complexity. Adept at making fact based conclusions about the impact of market dynamics, customers and competitors on the Sales Force and developing the solutions to address it appropriately.
- The ability to lead and influence as evidenced by experience, as a manager or project leader is required as is the experience and knowledge to work in a matrix environment.
- Analytical expertise is required.
- Must have good communication and negotiation skills, be able to work in a team environment, and be customer/market oriented.
COMPETENCIES (stress most critical job competencies).
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)