Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Training Manager EMEA
Requisition ID: 1805620994W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our DePuy Synthes sites in EMEA, preferrably located in Zuchwil Switzerland, we are looking for a highly committed
- Establish and maintain effective Training Programs and Processes to assure that personnel within all assigned sites are equipped with the knowledge, understanding and training to successfully execute their responsibilities to the highest of standards
- Ensure that all aspects of the Training Programs are compliant to all applicable regulations and standards as well as internal policies and processes and J&J Corporate requirements
- Advise Senior Leadership of program status as well as trends in the program effectiveness, and recommend responses and solutions based on sound analysis and frequent monitoring
- Develop relevant metrics to monitor the compliance and effectiveness of the training system
- Manages and monitors the alignment and effectiveness of on-the-job training within the sites as per the Training Within Industry (TWI) Job Instruction Standard
- Develop strong working relationships with all peers in the training community across Medical Device, ensuring consistency and harmonization of approach, process standardization, and leveraging of solutions through all evolutionary stages of the Training Program
- Manage the Training Master Plan, with harmonized, sustainable approaches for new hire and refresher GMP training, instructor qualification, role-based curricula, core GMP curricula for all employees contractors and consultants
- Provide consultative direction to the Document Control quality system that influences the design of procedural documents for maximal usability and right first time execution
- Act as a training subject matter expert as needed and provide proactive and reactive support in response to problems.
- Incorporate and administer budget programs and develop standard
- Comply with the Company Regulations whether local, state or federal, as well as with all environmental, health and safety procedures and policies
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in science, engineering or related discipline is required
- Certification in an area such as training effectiveness, adult learning principles, trainer qualification, Six Sigma, and/or Lean is preferred
- A minimum of 8-10 years of regulated environment work experience is required
- Broad knowledge of Quality Audits System and their relation with FDA, QSR and ISO
- Demonstrated experience managing a compliance training function is required. Previous experience managing direct reports is preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of training design principles, curriculum development, adult learning styles, and training effectiveness is required
- Ability to partner with regulatory agencies, representatives of various government and/or business partners in problem resolution
- Ability to work with all levels of employees within the organization and external suppliers, Ability to influence others at different levels in a matrix organization
- Ability to effectively present information to public groups, operations personnel, technical personnel and Sr. Management
- Strong project management skills to lead and execute multiple projects on time and on budget
- Ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts, and provide valid conclusions
- Fluency in English, good level of German
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking on apply at the top right.
Synthes GmbH (7111)
Training & Development