Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Cls Hub Operations Lead Consumer Spain
Requisition ID: 1805620989W
Johnson & Johnson is a leading supplier of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Goods. Our products are produced and distributed in all major EMEA countries and exported overseas.
Within the Johnson & Johnson Enterprise Supply Chain the Customer & Logistics Services organization is responsible for all distribution operations on a global basis and is tasked with leveraging our global logistics spend and capabilities and develop .
The CLS Operations Lead Consumer Spain is responsible for the whole Operational activities related to the Consumer Organization and to deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Responsible for Operational Activities related to the J&J Consumer Logistic Organization in Spain.
- Supervise all processes in the Inbounds from J&J Plants, Stock and shipping activities, Co-packing plan and production and final distribution to customers
- Supervise slob destruction, stock reconciliation, inventory counts and transport claim management
- Manage top to top relationship with 3pl for performance, costs and compliance to ensure correct contract execution( BCP, Slla and kpi’s)
- Identify, assess and lead CIP opportunities with 3PLs for continuous service & cost improvement
- Drive Cost to Serve, data analysis and KPI reporting initiatives
- Exploit Connection with Local Authorities and External Entities to pre-figure and plan new distribution Scenarios.
- Conduct business activities in adherence to, and furtherance of, the J&J Quality and Compliance Core Objective (Responsible for any SOX, QA audit, JJRC, EHS&S and HCBI)
Support logistics change as part of the wider CLS or Sector supply chain strategy:
- Improve logistic and networking processes
- Drive and support cross sector initiatives to drive harmonization, process efficiencies, and CIP initiatives
- Partner across Customer service, Supply chain, 3pl’s, Finance and business quality to enhance a Superior customer service and end to end customer experience
- Support his Line Manager in developing OGSM plans
- Promote and empower operation team towards a continuous Improvement in Logistic processes/lean flows
- Enhance a cross sector mindset within the team
- Develop key talents within the organization and ensure that individual goals and performances discussions are timely executed with all associates as well as career and training plans are in place and discussed with each person of his team
Degree in Engineering or Logistics, Supply Chain or Operations or Economics.
5-6 years prior work experience in a Logistics or Supply Chain or Customer service environment
Finance basic skill and knowledge
Project management skills or hands on experience of co-ordinating cross functional teams.
Self motivated, challenge the status quo and has Ability to work independently and in team managing complexity and take ownership for high level deliverables.
Capability to empower people and create a connected and collaborative Team environment
Experience of leading process improvements and/or change management programs.
Fluent in English (written and spoken) and Spain mother tounge
Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) with ability to manage peer and more senior stakeholders.
Numerate and IT literate (i.e. all MS Office applications). Intermediate MS Access.
Knowledge of WMS & TMS applications.
Role requires some travelling up to 30% (including 3pl regular visits) but will be based in J&J Spain Consumer headquarter in Madrid
- Lean/ Six Sigma certification
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)