Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Talent Acquisition Partner with English
Requisition ID: 1805620776W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Talent Acquisition Partner with English
Full time permanent contract
To our growing Johnson & Johnson Global Services team in Prague we are currently looking for Talent Acquisition Partner for UK market. As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for managing the recruiting process across multiple business units and functions across the 3 main sectors of J&J: Consumer, Medical Devices & Diagnostics and Pharmaceuticals. You will be responsible for all aspects of the recruitment process from position advertisement to offer management and on boarding, for entry level roles up to senior management.
This role manages the recruitment needs of the business both in UK and in some cases across EMEA, including direct sourcing, fostering and establishing consultative working relationships with Hiring Managers.
High priority in this role is to provide the business with effective, timely and up to date recruitment strategies that meet the needs of the business and attract the best talent pipeline possible. You will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Recruitment process including, ownership of roles from headcount approval to offer, management of interview/assessment processes, sourcing and the new hire onboarding process, as well as proactively building pipeline for volume roles.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the recruitment process is conducted quickly and professionally to ensure that we attract and secure the best quality candidates in the market place and ensuring that all recruitment is conducted according to policies and procedures
- Utilise a variety of direct recruitment methods to source candidate (e.g. Linked in, Job Boards, employee referrals, advertising etc)
- Briefing and management of third party employment agencies when required.
- Advising on selection techniques including telephone interviewing, competency based interviewing, psychometric testing
- Ensuring all follow up on recruitment is done in a timely manner and in accordance with J&J global and local policy including adhering to recruitment management rules (obtaining feedback notes/arranging 1st and 2nd interviews)
- Producing and presenting customer reports and metrics
- Have a full working knowledge and understanding of the J&J compensation framework and grading system and manage the offer process including gaining Total Rewards (where needed) and business approval
- Maintain current knowledge of business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends and requirements
- Build and maintain effective partnerships and relationships with colleagues, hiring managers, HR partners and candidates.
- Posting requisitions and advertisements internally and externally as required
- Delivering a great candidate and hiring manager experience –from start to finish.
- Updating recruiting technology as required
- Project work as required in line with TA goals and objectives.
Continuously build knowledge on the Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Consumer markets.
Managing the database technology to ensure data integrity at all times Project managing, alongside other team members on specific sourcing campaigns (recruitment fairs/advertising/employee referral programme)
- Educated up to degree level
- Solid recruitment experience managing volume (essential)
- Experience in Finance (highly desirable) /HR/IT Recruitment
- Experience in 360 in-house recruitment, preferably in a matrix organisation (highly desirable).
- Previous experience of direct sourcing through social media (ie Linked in/job boards etc) - essential
- Must have strong account management, consulting and interviewing skills – previous experience of working with competency based selection methods essential
- Experience of working in Pharm/Medical Devices/Consumer arena (advantageous)
- Strong communication skills and must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Self-starter must be able to work on own autonomy with minimum supervision
- Ability to handle multiple projects and requisitions simultaneously.
- Experience in using bespoke IT packages would be an advantage but excellent use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) is essential
- Use of Taleo an advantage
- UK market knowledge is a big advantage
- Passion and enthusiasm for attracting best talent
- Previous experience of analysing data and demonstrable experience of managing priorities and workload
- Excellent interpersonal communication, customer service and organisation skills required
- Attention to detail and the ability to deal appropriately with confidential information required
- Ability to develop strong relationships and influence others
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional environment
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Competitive salary based on experience, annual bonus and comprehensive benefits package such as 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Meal vouchers, 8 weeks fully paid parental leave, Flexi Passes, Life and accident insurance, Contribution for Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave and pension, MultiSport Card, Referral Award, Refreshment in the workplace, Sickdays, Customer card to Makro Cash&Carry, Free fitness lessons
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)