Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Brand Amplification Manager
Requisition ID: 1805620643W
- Develop and deploy a local Activation Plan per brand, based on planned NPI roll-outs or defined SEA Cluster campaign initiatives in combination with local market needs.
- Ensure execution of the plan per channel and customer based on local knowledge (trade windows, lead times, KAM agreements) and in timely alignment and coordination with consumer facing activation.
- Provide channel teams with brand education and relevant detailing material.
- Copy/ Campaign: Involvement in adoption & approval of local copy / campaign material and production incl. translation and ensuring regulatory approval & timely delivery
- Develop and provide analysis to evaluate campaign performance from consumers, across channels as well as customers on key initiatives.
- Own local Brand Activity Overview and secure synchronization of consumer and shopper/trade facing activities
- Initiate and execute local amplification activities aimed at driving growth and increasing share in local market
- Develop channel specific master plans aligned with brand strategy across channels and categories to secure optimal positioning in store
- Work with local agencies on brand amplification initiatives in market
- Responsible for deployment of brand amplification of Cluster lead initiatives, driving in country brand at channel and customer level through NPI presentations, shopper activation activities, training material and customer tailored promotional support
- Align on customer targets and give input on tracking measures, in line with the Activation Plan and Master Plans.
- Ensure relevant product & shopper training for sales team with support of regulatory team.
- Review market share tracking and work with relevant commercial partners to discuss and deliver relevant actions
- Input and support with local research
- Provide Cluster teams with key insights and analytics for NPI business cases as required
- Input to budget process and target setting, creation of POs, tracking and any recommendations for investment shifts in market.
- Input to SEA, Local and regional NPI naming and regulatory strategy as required
- Review local artwork and sign off in collaboration with SEA Cluster as required
- Manage local slob - Initiate displays-solutions when needed in line with GP targets
- Local portfolio management (agreed SKU-rationalization, phase-in and out
- Provide input on request to Cluster brand reviews, responsible for any local brand related reviews
- Work in collaboration with Cluster lead team and BAM Leaders to seek best practice cases and opportunity to leverage activation ideas from other markets.
- Input on local issues and requirements to brand strategy & brand plans
- Copy/ Campaign: Involvement in adoption & approval of local copy / campaign material and production incl. translation and ensuring regulatory approval & timely delivery.
- Digital: Adoption & approval of local site and production incl. translation and ensuring regulatory approval, also applicable for other digital or social media marketing activities.
- Secure campaigns are in line with local data privacy regulations
- PR: Execute and evaluate PR activity for the brand
- Sampling/WOM: Execute and evaluate sampling or WOM activity for the brand
- University degree in Business administration or respective studies
- Experience of at least than 3 commercial cycles of Trade / Brand Marketing, Sales Mgt, KAM experience
- Experience from a multi-national or regional company, preferably in FMCG or OTC
- Knowledge of local trade structures and key deliverables for a successful trade partner
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ