Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
National Account Manager - Consumer Products - based Maidenhead (Flexible)
Requisition ID: 1805620387W
National Account Manager ("Customer Development Manager")
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this a great place to further your career.
Position Title: Customer Development Manager
Location: Maidenhead, UK (Flexible working policy)
Customer: TBC closer to offer
Products: TBC closer to offer
Core responsibilities include:
- Full forecasting and spend management, making accurate forecasts to your business team and working closely with supply, finance and commercial strategy.
- Execution of strategic plans to deliver step changed commercial and market share growth.
- Building and tracking a JBP with key retailers to ensure delivery of key metrics for J&J and business partner
- Building a strong knowledge of the market and keeping track of the market activity to share information regarding changes or new activity in the marketplace
- Identifying and progressing incremental growth opportunities within your business
- Supporting business improvement projects beyond immediate role responsibilities
- Leading in the eCommerce space.
- Experience as a Head Office based National Account Manager is essential
- Experience working within an FMCG organisation essential
What else will you need?
- eCommerce experience beneficial
- Demonstrable experience in building multi-channel customer plans for growth
- Premium personal care work experience beneficial
- Relevant Degree or Masters.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Coventry, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Hampshire, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Leeds, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-East Sussex, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-West Sussex, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Nottinghamshire, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-London, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Bristol, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Surrey, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Kent, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Liverpool, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Leicestershire, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Sheffield, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Manchester, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Nottingham, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Birmingham, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Leicester, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Buckinghamshire
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)