Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Specialist (Cairo)
Requisition ID: 1805620342W
· Maximize sales & increase market share of assigned products:
· PS is accountable on achieving sales and market share targets assigned by his/her manager.
· PS is responsible on following sales of his accounts (hospitals, pharmacies etc..) assigned to him on regular basis making sure sales are maximized and that all sales processes were done respecting J&J compliance rules and Egyptian law. He / She will follow up on purchasing mechanisms like tenders, order issuing etc.. to make sure goods are available.
· PS is required to perform visit to HCPs enlisted in his/her CRM list with a quality and quantity pre-specified by his/her manager according to company strategy.
· PS is required to promote Janssen products respecting all compliance regulations and within the requirements of Egyptian law. PS is required to make presentations to HCPs using approved materials and following company processes.
· PS is required to perform visits within accounts according to tasks assigned by his/her manager following up consumption at pharmacy level, organizing promotional scientific meeting and establishing Janssen image as a scientific transformational innovator within his/her assigned accounts.
· PS is accountable on visiting pharmacies linked to accounts or big chain pharmacies or close to a key physician’s clinic. The objective of pharmacy visits is to ensure Janssen products are available and obtain consumption information within J&J compliance rules and Egyptian law.
· PS is required to review of the distributor’s sales reports on a monthly basis and confirm that the pharmacies listed in distributor’s sales reports are licensed pharmacies, in operation, and located at the physical address stated in the sales reports.
Establishes and enhances Janssen products Access through:
· Account Understanding by Understanding the logistical, product listing process, contracting, account Stakeholders and decision-making processes within the account.
· Developing and maintaining long-term engagements with customers/stakeholders within the Accounts that are responsible for the business side of the account (e.g. Directors of Pharmacy, Senior Procurement Managers, Tender Managers and Hospital Management).
· Monitoring metrics according to the tracking plan and re-shaping operational activities.
Identifying short and long-term business opportunities
Establishes and enhances partnership with HCPs through:
· Organizing promotional activities for HCPs and accounts as per CVT strategy
· Building sustainable positive relationship with target HCPs and different stakeholders aiming at maximizing patients access within regulations.
Maintains an updated database and conduct territory analysis to correct sales gaps:
· PS is responsible for following up IMS data, analyzing information about competition and taking actions in alignment with his/her manager to maximize products performance.
· PS is accountable on fulfilling all CRM system KPIs including but not limited to: Updating database, correct & accurate reporting of visits to HCPs, Samples correct handling and continuous improvement of qualitative performance.
· PS is required to update his manager and CVT with business intelligence obtained through compliant channels according to J&J guidelines and Egyptian law.
Maintains excellent on-going knowledge of disease areas , products and competitors:
· PS is required to update his/her knowledge about assigned products and disease area and achieve results in scientific quizzes organized by CVT according to manager’s expectations.
· PS is required to upgrade his/her selling skills through role plays and through positive reaction to manager coaching.
· PS is required to attend all assigned trainings and to capture learnings showing improvement in technical and compliance performance.
· PS is accountable on organizing assigned activities respecting all compliance rules and using correctly CRM system as stipulated in related SOP
• Complies with local laws & HCBI guidelines, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), Policy of business conduct and other J&J policies.
• PS should respect all pharmacovigilance rules notifying within company regulations about Adverse Events & Product Quality Complaints.
· Graduate of medical sciences background (Medical- Dentistry-Veterinary- Pharmacy)
· Finished or exempted obligations towards governmental or military service
· Fluency in English & Arabic
· Previous sales experience is an advantage
· Ability to communicate effectively, influencing others and build relationship with customers
· Result oriented, has sense of urgency, and is disciplined with pro-active attitude.
· Full compliance with J&J regulations concerning disclosure of conflicts of interests
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)