Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Tender Assistant / İhale Asistanı- M&D
Requisition ID: 1805620334W
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Tender Assistant to be located in İstanbul.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Summary of the job:
Tender team is responsible for handling all tendering process from
the tender announcement until the end of the contract. Tender department
prepares the tender file, coordinates with internal partners
(pricing-planning-CLS-finance-legal and etc.), follows the tender regulations and
handles contract management.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Process oriented
· A good team member
· Enthusiasm for learning
· Advanced command of MS Office especially MS Excel and Power Point proficiency
· Experienced in Tender Management Flow and Tender Regulations
· Prepares tender & offer files and archives accordingly
· Handles all tender process (offer-objections-notifications-contracts-deliveries etc.) in the scope of J&J and Public regulations.
· Ensuring on-going communication and co-operation with related departments in company and third parties
· Responsible for Direct Purchase Tenders.
Main performance measures (Performance Goals)
· Delivery of tender department targets
· Timely and accurate submission of business plan and updates
· Creation and coordination of planning tender files that will result in perfect tender file.
· Strong partnership within the organization and sales groups
· High internal customer satisfaction
· Has Multi-functional skills
· Has effective time and risk management.
J&J MEDICAL TURKEY (7348)